Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Joseph Parker - Ready For War in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Joseph Parker - Ready For War in Manchester

Parker, Joyce Weights Photos Gallery - Joe Joyce and Joseph Parker, the WBO's top-rated heavyweight contenders, will collide Saturday, Sept. 24, from the AO Arena in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why doesn't this article include their actual weights?!

Comment

Nice to see the fighters not this moron Eddie Hearn sticking his face into every pic, it's about the fighters....

Comment

Something seems off about Parker to me been watching his interviews over the years and his demeanor was pretty different at the presser. In my honest opinion he looked like he was tweaking a bit some sort of amphetamines and he was tied to a meth ring so it wouldn't surprise me if he indulged.

Comment

Joyce is a big dude. Parker is usually pretty ripped, but for this fight at his heaviest, he looks puffy, a bit chubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            Something seems off about Parker to me been watching his interviews over the years and his demeanor was pretty different at the presser. In my honest opinion he looked like he was tweaking a bit some sort of amphetamines and he was tied to a meth ring so it wouldn't surprise me if he indulged.
            He's [Parker] got a lot bigger since the Chisora fight. Is that a roid belly?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Joyce is a big dude. Parker is usually pretty ripped, but for this fight at his heaviest, he looks puffy, a bit chubby.
              Tyson Fury's probably told him to forget about looking good - not important.

Comment

KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Lol! Meth?!! Roid belly?!! The comedy never ceases in these comments. These giys must be trolling.

Comment

This is hard to call.should be good. Hope joyce can pull it off but somehow think parker hasvedge

Comment

Working...
                    X