• Show
Clear All

• How much longer will DAZN last?

I give it 2 years.

Long and strong
    Loud like a bomb
    High like a bong
    Your thread is all wrong
    El_Mero El_Mero Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
      Long and strong
      Loud like a bomb
      High like a bong
      Your thread is all wrong
      You seem to always be online. Maybe go outside for once?

Comment

How long? Ten years from now, you'll be asking this same question. That's how long.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT97 View Post

You seem to always be online. Maybe go outside for once?
          I message from my phone when ‘I’m in, out and shaking it all about’

I message on here like I WhatsApp

Comment

Dazn is going nowhere. King Edward is going nowhere. I don't get why some people are desperate for some boxing channels to fail. Boxing will never be stuck on one network, with one company, and that's a good thing. More options, more competition, more live shows, the better. Viva La Dazn and Eddie Hearn's gravy train. Cash in

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
              How long? Ten years from now, you'll be asking this same question. That's how long.
              Lol with how fast they’re losing money, I’ll be impressed if they last 10 more months.

Comment

Depends it could all change overnight. I wouldn’t be surprised if they strike a deal with PBC and that roster. DAZN could work in the USA. The problem is Hearn hasn’t been able to sign the right fighters.

Comment

Fite TV been able to last so maybe DAZN is able to survive BUT they will Downscale it for sure, after this Canelo deal and AJ deal, I don't think they will continue to spend crazy money going forward not even on Canelo once his current deal is up. I think partnering with KSI is genius actually, dude has just a Massive Following so he can BRING Subs far more than Pro Boxers can.

DAZN X Series is better Business for DAZN even more than Canelo vs GGG 3 because for one they don't have to pay the fighters anything close to what they had to pay Canelo and GGG and also it reaches a Demo that is actually Tech Savvy and knows how to Download and Setup Apps unlike Old Bitter Miserable Boxing Fans. I can admit, DAZN X Series card was more ENTERTAINING than that entire Canelo vs GGG 3 Card

So if DAZN last they will just Downsize or my prediction remains that they probably end up selling to Discovery+

Boxing is just not a popular enough sport nor does it have the Faithful Fanbase to grow that APP, they needed the rights to other far more popular sports to work with REAL FANS and they couldn't land NFL so yeah that gives them absolutely NO HOPE in this US Market without the rights to the #1 sport in this Country
                  Last edited by sicko; 09-22-2022, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT97 View Post

Lol with how fast they’re losing money, I’ll be impressed if they last 10 more months.
                    I'm not sure what you are talking about. They made a lot of money off the Alvarez and Golovkin fight. With the gate, the global sales of 1.01 million; they are way above that line. They did very well.

Comment

Working...
                    X