Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Continues To Train, Hopes Ponce Title Fight Lands in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Continues To Train, Hopes Ponce Title Fight Lands in November

Subriel Matias will not alter any of his plan after the postponement of his title fight against Argentine fighter Jeremias Ponce.The fight was originally scheduled to take place on October 15, as part of the undercard to the heavyweight fight between Deontay Wilder and Robert Helenius.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I honestly can not wait to see this dude in the ring again

Comment

Damn, 11 thousand feet?? That will just make his great stamina off the chain amazing.

Comment

His stamina and work rate are already elite. Adding high-altitude training to his regimen is insane. Can’t wait to see him in action again. There’s a reason why the guys in the division aren’t lining up to fight this monster.

Comment

The high altitude in Mexico will give Matias the extra energy /stamina to go through whoever is placed in front of him.

Comment

I saw this guy once or twice.
            I like him. He seems to be highly regarded.

Personally, I'll wait a couple of fights.

Comment

We all know that Josh Taylor found a rematch with Jack Catterall most favorable when he felt the pressure of the IBF and Matias-Ponces.

I was right again, Josh was hoping that Subriel and Jeremiah would fight for the IBF 140 interim title; when they pulled his card Josh dropped the IBF, like the shiesty weasel that he is.
              KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Hopefully this fight will be part of the Spence vs. Crawford under card! That would be fire!

Comment

Working...
                X