No announcement yet.

It's hilarious and all too predictable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hilarious and all too predictable

that if/when Canelo actually beats GGG 7-5 or 8-4, his fans and the usual racial weirdos will say it was 10-2 lol.

I could guess the scorecards of most guys on here just by the race of the fighters involved lol. Some realll scrubs on here. So funny

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
    that if/when Canelo actually beats GGG 7-5 or 8-4, his fans and the usual racial weirdos will say it was 10-2 lol.

I could guess the scorecards of most guys on here just by the race of the fighters involved lol. Some realll scrubs on here. So funny
    I’m a GGG fan

I had him winning comfortably in fight 1

I had him winning (although much closer) in fight 2

I had him losing 9-3 in fight 3

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I’m a GGG fan

I had him winning comfortably in fight 1

I had him winning (although much closer) in fight 2

I had him losing 9-3 in fight 3
      Some GGG fans are eager to try and appear neutral as well, and they can have some terrible cards too.

He lost but he had a couple clear rounds, Canelo had about 4 clear ones. The rest were pretty close. Right man won though.

Comment

im sure if you go back far enough youll find them same posters scored the 1st fight for canelo
        Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          im sure if you go back far enough youll find them same posters scored the 1st fight for canelo
          They at least scored it as closely as possible for Canelo. I'm sure we would see a lot of 'it was a close fight, could have gone either way' Same with the Ward-Kovalev fight, lol

Comment

Some GGG fans are eager to try and appear neutral as well, and they can have some terrible cards too.

He lost but he had a couple clear rounds, Canelo had about 4 clear ones. The rest were pretty close. Right man won though.

no it wasnt close!!! GGG lost all the early rounds and MAYBE, just maybe, he wins 1-2 rounds in the later half when canelo started fading BUT even then, GGG didnt do shiiet to capitalize on it. GGG was too gun shy, didnt throw any power shot, it's like G forgot how to throw a punch. he was just tapping canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

no it wasnt close!!! GGG lost all the early rounds and MAYBE, just maybe, he wins 1-2 rounds in the later half when canelo started fading BUT even then, GGG didnt do shiiet to capitalize on it. GGG was too gun shy, didnt throw any power shot, it's like G forgot how to throw a punch. he was just tapping canelo.
              Lol. He got outboxed over the first 7 overall. 3 4 5 and 7 were all clear for Canelo. But 1 and 2 were close and 6 was as well. Compubox is probably always a little off at least, but in no round, even from them, did Canelo dominate.

It was an 8-4, 7-5 fight. Right guy won though, that's all you can really ask for these days.

Comment

When you have 4 clear rounds, and 3 close rounds, that means 5-2 or 6-1, or it should, almost always.

Comment

When you have 4 clear rounds, and 3 close rounds, that means 5-2 or 6-1, or it should, almost always.
                  GGG had some moments but then canelo came back and would land a clean shot before the round ends. It's hard to give any close rounds to GGG, because he didnt work for it. like i said, he has a few good moments but he doesnt take advantage of it, he lets canelo comes back and land a clean shot on him and the crowd going crazy then that round pretty much is given to canelo. that's how i view all the close rounds.. GGG lands a few shots, backs canelo up, then does nothing for the rest of the round and let canelo comes back to land a clean shot on him before the round ends.

Comment

GGG had some moments but then canelo came back and would land a clean shot before the round ends. It's hard to give any close rounds to GGG, because he didnt work for it. like i said, he has a few good moments but he doesnt take advantage of it, he lets canelo comes back and land a clean shot on him and the crowd going crazy then that round pretty much is given to canelo. that's how i view all the close rounds.. GGG lands a few shots, backs canelo up, then does nothing for the rest of the round and let canelo comes back to land a clean shot on him before the round ends.
                    I don't watch with the sound on, and you shouldn't score based on what the crowd does.

It was a boxing match. Canelo is a high level fighter, of course he is going to respond at times. He won the fight, on nearly anyone's card, and mine as well. He was the better man but it was a 4 clear rounds to 2 clear rounds, with 6 close rounds in there, type of fight.

Not a 10-2 or 11-1 fight. Those fights are when you have 9 clear rounds and 3 close rounds. This fight wasn't like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X