Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "We're not interested in Mosley, he doesn't draw any kind of crowd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    Exactly yeah, dunno who that guy is, but I thought Sports Illustrated was a big time, professional ****zine in the U.S. It's frustrating to read garbage articles like that.
    Sports Illustrated has written some great boxing articles in the past, most from the 1990's and before (which can be viewed on their site). I guess the less popular boxing became in the US, the worse their articles have become in quality.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
      was a big ***** move....

exactly.....shane's running around calling himself the best, when there's a guy still fight, at his current weight, that beat him...SMH

it was more than wrong....'course haters like you obviously don't see it. when a man finishes a fight, and is doing an in-ring interview, you don't invite yourself into the ring and interject yourself into HIS interview, unless he invites you to do so.....that was disrespectful and desperate....**** shane mosley.....the author of the article is absolutely right, more than anything, shane probably has ruined any chances he ever had of getting the fight....**** him, he deserves it.

i've only seen **** like this, in movies....i've never seen another fighter enter the ring, and interrupt another fighter's post fight interview....in REAL life....only in movies.....

**** 'nard too.....i resect his fight game, but dude just lost a fan in me....he has challenges from the roy jones type, he needs to respond to, instead of lowering himself for a display as pathetic as this **** was.
      **** reminded me of the end of The Great White Hype movie

Comment

If the fight is at the staples center you can draw a lot of people since shane is from here. If floyd doesn't take this fight there is no question he's a ducker and dodger. Who else is there left to fight? Pac still has to get thru cotto and we all know each side is not gonna budge on their demands as far the money goes. Floyd is a welter and mosley is the top welter. It needs to happen.

Comment

I knew this fight would'nt happen..

And Ellerbe is a major Cum Guzzler the way he sits there flashing his eyelids and hanging on every word floyd says major arse licker....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            I knew this fight would'nt happen..

And Ellerbe is a major Cum Guzzler the way he sits there flashing his eyelids and hanging on every word floyd says major arse licker....
            He is Floyds advisor...um duh!!

so anyone who is an Agent, Manager, Representative, or advisor is a cum guzzler?...

um ok

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
              If the fight is at the staples center you can draw a lot of people since shane is from here. If floyd doesn't take this fight there is no question he's a ducker and dodger. Who else is there left to fight? Pac still has to get thru cotto and we all know each side is not gonna budge on their demands as far the money goes. Floyd is a welter and mosley is the top welter. It needs to happen.
              Why hasnt Mosley defended his title @ 147lbs ? why is he chasing Mayweather & Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                He is Floyds advisor...um duh!!

so anyone who is an Agent, Manager, Representative, or advisor is a cum guzzler?...

um ok
                Well Floyd should demand a ****ing refund then! I am with poppa Floyd on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  of course the winner of cotto-pacman is first..but after that he has to fight mosley.....just to shut him the **** up
                  Why should Floyd fight the winner of that fight before fighting Mosley? **** that ****. Mosley is ready and willing and those two guys can let their fight conclude first. Mayweather is the biggest cherry picking ****head in boxing. And I thought Joe Calzaghe was bad. Hell, at least he wasn't scared to fight Hopkins when he was past 40. Mosley could turn a hundred years old and Mayweather will still find an excuse not to fight him.

Comment

Man, what goes around comes around. It was a certified ***** move that Floyd didn't make weight. So his little moment in the sun to shine (after a tune-up with a blownup LW) getting interrupted was justified, IMO.

Comment

if not mosley then who? he dont want to fight an arum fighter so who possibly would be a bigger draw than mosley? just make the damn fight already.

Comment

Working...
                      X