Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "We're not interested in Mosley, he doesn't draw any kind of crowd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolol.

Owned.

Comment

main **** that..shane came up in the ring in floyds face and called him out..THIS FIGHT HAS TO HAPPEN..floyd if you dont fight him you will lose alot of respect..i can understand if you fight pacman first and let shane fight berto fight..then you and shane can fight and there will be 3 belts on the line..wbo,wbc,wba...now thats a maga fight for the fall of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
        has to be an improvement on his last fight, remind me how quickly that sold out? oh wait it didnt
        your sig is stupid because pbf doesnt look like hes trying to reason with mosley he seems to be giving him loads back

some haters fail effortlessly sometimes

Comment

of course the winner of cotto-pacman is first..but after that he has to fight mosley.....just to shut him the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            main **** that..shane came up in the ring in floyds face and called him out..THIS FIGHT HAS TO HAPPEN..floyd if you dont fight him you will lose alot of respect..i can understand if you fight pacman first and let shane fight berto fight..then you and shane can fight and there will be 3 belts on the line..wbo,wbc,wba...now thats a maga fight for the fall of 2010
            And what does that say about Mosley waiting around for Mayweather or Pac...he is talkin about he wants to fight the BEST...why isnt he fighting Clottey or Berto? Dude is waiting around for a PaY DAY....Shane is the # 1 WW ( supposedly) but he wants to wait to fight Mayweather to defend his title?..lol

Comment

of course the winner of cotto-pacman is first..but after that he has to fight mosley.....just to shut him the **** up
              U dont realize that they don't want no part of Mosley, they're afraid of him.

Comment

EXACTLY

the fact is the winner of pac - cotto has first option on floyd because in simple terms cotto has beaten shane and pacquiao is the biggest name in the sport outside floyd

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Wasn't Mosley involved in the biggest fight Staples Center has ever seen?
                  That was all Margarito fans. The sad truth is, boxing is about money and SSM doesn't bring any of that. While I want to see the best vs the best as anyone else, I'd do the same if I were in Mayweather's position.
                  Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-21-2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Of course. Mosley would beat Berto have the WBC and IBF belt. Mayweather would beat Pacquiao or Cotto win the WBO and the diomand paper belt, then Mosley vs Mayweather becomes a fight for the undisputed WW title. Sounds like a good idea to me. Also IMO if any man pulls that on you you have to fight him.

Comment

If Cotto wins, he ain't fighting Cotto 1st...trust me.

This is all a complete work from GBP and Mayweather. They're playing their cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X