Clear All

• Better Win

Crawford vs Porter or Usyk vs Joshua
    Crawford vs Porter
    0%
    Usyk vs Joshua
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Tough one. Porter is a better fighter than AJ but the fact that Usyk was giving up size and fighting in the away corner swings it for me.
    MikeyMike100 MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

100% Usyk vs Joshua.

Not only was Usyk moving up in weight to face Joshua. He was facing Joshua near enough at his peak, from a technical perspective.

Porter was miles off his peak vs Crawford and had been a gate keeper for years since Kell Brook beat him.

I get it? Shawn Porter just like Derek Chisora has loyal home based fans. But the fact of the matter is, the man has had great career 'He was a solid fighter, but he was not a elite fighter' Porter was not a elite fighter within his own division. Joshua has been at the top in the heavyweight division, longer than Porter was at the top within his division 'Anthony Joshua is a better fighter, and has greater wins pound for pound'.

People can mock Joshua all they want, but he has been a elite fighter within the heavyweight division. There is no denying that, he is one of the super top fighters in the division. This era if Heavyweights is not super strong in terms of overall ability, that is why I think people like to demean Joshua.

Note: I am not voting on the poll.

Comment

Working...
      X