No announcement yet.

The Chins on both Canelo and GGG are ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chins on both Canelo and GGG are ridiculous

I see people giving ggg his credit for his chin which he rightfully deserves but what about canelo these guys have gone 36 rds and neither has gone down or even wobbled. Ggg has dropped almost everyone he's faced let's keep that in mind.

All time great chins on display tonight.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

guys like Crawford and Spence would have folded.

Comment

I can see them getting overwhelmed by benavidez and getting stopped. They have not fought guys with intent to really hurt them and won't give them much respect. No one is invincible. As for the fight, the fight itself was kind of meh. Canelo looked kind of sloppy and ggg looked his age with not much power and speed in his punches, so canelo and ggg weren't hurt badly. Both guys were not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
        I can see them getting overwhelmed by benavidez and getting stopped. They have not fought guys with intent to really hurt them and won't give them much respect. No one is invincible. As for the fight, the fight itself was kind of meh. Canelo looked kind of sloppy and ggg looked his age with not much power and speed in his punches, so canelo and ggg weren't hurt badly. Both guys were not looking good.
        Both guys looked good tonight's GGG still bodybags charlo and Andrade.

Comment

GGGeezer knocked Jacobs and Derevyan down too who are his toughest opponents not named Canelo.

Canelo's chin is another level.
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
            GGGeezer knocked Jacobs and Derevyan down too who are his toughest opponents not named Canelo.

Canelo's chin is another level.
            Exactly GGG is the harder puncher between the two and he's never been able to put Him down that says alot.

Comment

Working...
            X