Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez Explains the Reason to Why He Couldn't Knock Out a 40 Year-old Golovkin: "I Need Surgery on My Left Hand After This! The Pain is a Lot. I Can’t Even Hold a Glass With My Left Hand!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez Explains the Reason to Why He Couldn't Knock Out a 40 Year-old Golovkin: "I Need Surgery on My Left Hand After This! The Pain is a Lot. I Can’t Even Hold a Glass With My Left Hand!"

HAND SURGERY NEEDED

“I need surgery on my hand after this because I’m not good with my left hand. I need surgery, but I’m good. I’m a warrior, and that’s why I’m here.

“A lot. I can’t hold a glass,” said Canelo when asked if his injury to his left hand bothered him. “Look, I’m a warrior. No, it didn’t surprise me. I know him. He has good genetics,” said Canelo when asked if Golovkin’s late surge in the championship rounds bothered him.

“He’s a strong fighter. I’m not surprised. I’m just glad to share the ring with him. We gave the fans three really good fights. I’m glad to be involved in those kinds of fights,” said Canelo.

“Everybody knows this is high-level class, these best fight for boxing,” said Golovkin. “Everybody knows Canelo. Any bad step, it changes the fight. If he lands one punch, it finishes the fight.

“Look at his face and my face. It’s clean because this is high level because we trained well and did a very good fight as a result of it. This fight is more tactical like chess,” said Golovkin.

https://www.************.com/2022/09...f-hand-injury/

I see canelo is using the same excuse tank davis said when he went life and death with pitbull cruz.

No wonder canelo said tank davis is his favorite fighter.

Name another top pound for pound fighter in his prime that couldn't knockout a 40 year old senior citizen. i'll wait.

Comment

He has an excuse for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
        He has an excuse for everything.
        For real. Canelo's gotta be the most unlikable top pound for pound fighter right now

Comment

Working...
        X