No announcement yet.

Ok where are all those guys that said GGG was going to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok where are all those guys that said GGG was going to win

I took nams who's stepping up to admit they were wrong and give canelo his full props?

I admit I thought ggg was gonna make it highly competitive but boy was I wrong.

Let's give these great warriors they're credit.

"Ggg looked great at weigh in"

"ggg gonna blast canelo"

"Ggg has his number"

Come out now

Comment

I have no problem admitting that I was wrong in my prediction. Canelo won this fight fair and square,no nonsense this time. Props to the man for the win. Golovkin started way too late in this fight,and let canelo bank too many of the early rounds. As for canelos future,he really needs to figure out those stamina issues. Despite being the younger fighter,he was huffing fumes in there with a 40 year old man down the back stretch. He can't afford to let that happen against guys like bivol,Ramirez,benavidez, or Artur.

Comment

I didn't think GGG would win, but I thought he had a puncher's chance. He just doesn't have it on that level anymore.

Comment

Did anybody think he would?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            I have no problem admitting that I was wrong in my prediction. Canelo won this fight fair and square,no nonsense this time. Props to the man for the win. Golovkin started way too late in this fight,and let canelo bank too many of the early rounds. As for canelos future,he really needs to figure out those stamina issues. Despite being the younger fighter,he was huffing fumes in there with a 40 year old man down the back stretch. He can't afford to let that happen against guys like bivol,Ramirez,benavidez, or Artur.
            Credit to you bro for taking it like a man.

We had a lot of guys here predicting a GGG win now they're hiding.

Comment

Making Biv threads
              Silence Silence Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Did anybody think he would?
                Oh yea alot of haters here had ggg winning now they went in hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  Making Biv threads
                  Haahahhahaaha

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Oh yea alot of haters here had ggg winning now they went in hiding.
                    Really? Who were they?

Comment

Working...
                    X