Floyd weighed 145 on Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    It's a cover up!
    Floyd weighed in at 150+, kept it secret so Manny would face him!
    Then on the fight night of Floyd/Pac, he'll be FAR BIGGER!!1
    Pacman at 130 outweighs 130 Floyd Pacman at 135 outweighs 135 Floyd Pacman at 140 outweighs 140 Floyd But all suddenly Floyd is WAY BIGGER than Pacman now.

Address your yellow teeth problem before trying address Floyd Mayweather, you twat

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
      Agreed about the black part. Black people tend to look bigger because of their skin color. Most boxers with abs are black, or is that genetics
      genetics plays a part.

i would work out every day and i get stronger and bigger but not cut up.

some black dude goes in the yard and does a few situps and he has a damn six pack in a week.

Comment

Pacman at 130 outweighs 130 Floyd Pacman at 135 outweighs 135 Floyd Pacman at 140 outweighs 140 Floyd But all suddenly Floyd is WAY BIGGER than Pacman now.

Address your yellow teeth problem before trying address Floyd Mayweather, you twat
        shut up , der der.

Comment

Originally posted by -GR - View Post
          If you eat something you'll gain a pound. You don't **** you carry weight. Your body fluctuates 2lbs every day
          And that is relevant because?

Comment

I doubt he weighed 146 on fight night... but all of these guys are saying Floyd refused to weigh himself, I want to know... was it said on HBO that he refused to weigh himself? I never watched the HBO version.

Yellow teeth problem? What?

Your an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
              And that is relevant because?
              What is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by -GR - View Post
                What is your point?
                My point is he wasn't weighing no 145 as he says.If he was he would have easily made 144 and not give up the money and he would have let HBO weigh him on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  I doubt he weighed 146 on fight night... but all of these guys are saying Floyd refused to weigh himself, I want to know... was it said on HBO that he refused to weigh himself? I never watched the HBO version.
                  yes.

HBO mentioned.

a few writers wrote it in their blog too before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                    My point is he wasn't weighing no 145 as he says.If he was he would have easily made 144 and not give up the money and he would have let HBO weigh him on fight night.
                    What do you mean let HBO weigh him on fight night, how do you know he never let them weigh him? Did they say that he didn't?

This is a simple question that nobody has answered me yet, I was watching on sky sports so I haven't seen the HBO version.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      yes.

HBO mentioned.

a few writers wrote it in their blog too before the fight.
                      Okay, I will try to watch a video and watch... I am only being fair here, its just I never saw it so I wasn't sure whether he actually refused or people were trying to add one and two together and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X