Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Eager For His Own Shot At Vasiliy Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homa is not gonna fight you kid.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
      Will be interesting to see how top rank moves davis. I don't see him being as good as shakur who will be at 135 before long. While davis is still young there won't be demand for a fight between the two but that won't last long. Will bob try to keep them a division apart?
      Shakur already said that Davis is the only person who he wouldn't fight, they are too close. That's why Shakur is constantly giving him promo and shouting him out.
      jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        Homa is not gonna fight you kid.
        Hilarious, good one

Comment

After Haney pieces up Loma for 12 rounds, he might use Davis as a fight to get his confidence back, but Davis is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            After Haney pieces up Loma for 12 rounds, he might use Davis as a fight to get his confidence back, but Davis is dangerous.
            Ain't gonna happen, Haney will drop and run to 140, far away from the man who would carve him up.
            REMOVE SHARK 555 REMOVE SHARK 555 likes this.

Comment

Shhiiddd, Loma is too itty-bitty, Haney would jab him to death, and work his combinations from distance. Loma's little T-rex arms would never reach him. Even if he did manage to get inside, his power at 135 is nothing like at 130, plus he would only get off one shot and Devin will his small ass up in the clinch.
              Last edited by Rebelrbg; 09-14-2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLand View Post

Ain't gonna happen, Haney will drop and run to 140, far away from the man who would carve him up.
                That would serve Lomachenko right for requesting Franchise Champion status when Haney was ranked #1.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

That would serve Lomachenko right for requesting Franchise Champion status when Haney was ranked #1.
                  Yeah, how dare he take on the fight for undisputed with Teofimo instead of fighting a nobody (at the time)

Comment

Originally posted by Participant View Post

Yeah, how dare he take on the fight for undisputed with Teofimo instead of fighting a nobody (at the time)
                    He could have still fought Teofimo without asking for Franchise Champion status.

But that would have meant having to deal with Haney afterwards. And they didn't want that smoke.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Typical stereotypes from a gray boy!
                      Are you this ******? “Typical stereotype”. How lazy of you, however I couldn’t expect any less from you Josh!

I Love how you couldn’t elaborate and back up that preposterous claim.

You clearly haven’t even seen the rapper I’m talking about. If you had any awareness you’d already know this is something that’s already been said online and keyshawn himself has addressed on IG LIVE.

Half decent attempt by you though.

Typical Triggered , baseless allegations from a balding single, impotent middle aged man like you sat in his bedsit, looking for anything to poke you’re nose into. Because you sure as heck can’t poke ya digging stick into anything!

Next time do ya homework, snowflake buttercup. Would you rather I use you’re correct pronouns next time I school you on culture? Just let me know.
                      Last edited by RoadMan94; 09-14-2022, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X