Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Silva Rejects Paul Bet Proposal: You Don't Need A Spider Tattoo, I Know You're My Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Silva Rejects Paul Bet Proposal: You Don't Need A Spider Tattoo, I Know You're My Fan

Jake Paul knows that he will have his work cut out for him in the ring ahead of his next fight. He will also have to get far more creative when it comes to another pre-fight tradition. Paul has made a point to challenge his opponents to a side bet in the build-up to their eventual clash. He extended such
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't bet a dollar on this make believe, scripted shxt. I guess the only good thing about it is that these old washed MMA guys can get a huge payday without actually having a "real " fight. Silva's a legend, but he hasn't won a real fight in years and is in his forties. Get that money, I just hate that it boosts this clown, Paul's, name. brand, and ego with each fake fight.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Jake Paul is a hero and role model. He'll come up with a good bet on fight week

Comment

Originally posted by Babadoux View Post
        Jake Paul is a hero and role model. He'll come up with a good bet on fight week
        Don't forget to cup the balls, loser.

Comment

I've seen Anderson fight live in 2004 and 2005. He was supremely skilled in his prime and I hope he gets a huge pay day from this (and please lord, I hope to all that is sacred in this world that he wins).
          Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Don’t be surprised if Silva gets knocked out please remember he is old and getting a good payday so could take a dive.
            hhh1200 hhh1200 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willothelisp View Post
              I've seen Anderson fight live in 2004 and 2005. He was supremely skilled in his prime and I hope he gets a huge pay day from this (and please lord, I hope to all that is sacred in this world that he wins).
              Sadly, Anderson is like RJJ and has a hard time throwing more than 1 punch at a time. Swarm him and he's done like happened to Evender.

Sad that such a legendary fighter wasn't paid his worth in MMA and has to do this not to die broke.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

LOL, I think their in his mouth & he's humming...
                His real name might be 'Strawberry'.

Comment

I hope Silva wins. 47 years of age isn't issue if Silva been winning of late. But it's s ilvas poor form that concerns me

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Never do bruva, Great Jake ready to exterminate

Comment

Working...
                    X