Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner On Mayer: She Can't Make Adjustments On Her Own; Depends on Her Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner On Mayer: She Can't Make Adjustments On Her Own; Depends on Her Coach

Alycia Baumgardner isn't worried that Mikaela Mayer may be underestimating her. Baumgardner, the 28-year-old Michigan native and WBC women's junior lightweight champion, is confident that her ability to think on the fly will separate her from Mayer, the Southern California denizen who owns the IBF and WBO titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who's Terri Harper? lol, jk but Harper was never that good, imo. I like Mayer and I had my doubts about her right until the Hamadouche fight. MM has a chin and she can bang.

Comment

I’m not so sure this comment separates you because you can do it on your own, but another person use the people they pay and trust for guidance. I’m just not feeling Baumgardner on this topic.

Comment

BG just won't shut up. Hope she gets a beatdown by Mikaela, who is better to look at anyway. But now they say fight might be cancelled bc of Queen's death. SHT!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          I’m not so sure this comment separates you because you can do it on your own, but another person use the people they pay and trust for guidance. I’m just not feeling Baumgardner on this topic.
          Yo, don’t whether she’s right about Mayer or not, but guessing it helps to be able to adjust in real-time and stay ahead of your opponent and the coaches.

Not saying it will happen, but assuming BG tweaks on Mayer mid round, before she’s had a chance to get to her corner, there might be just enough time to end it there and then.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Gonna guess these two have been told to ham it up these last few months, because it’s been a stream of some of the most half-arsed **** talking I’ve ever heard.

Claressa Shields commits to the bit, if nothing else. That’s how to market yourself. If you have to get everyone, even your mum hating you, whatever: people will tune in, pay up, and hope you get beat.

The rest, KT, Serrano, Mayer, BG… JFC…. They ain’t naturals at this.

Comment

Working...
            X