Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin On Judges For First Two Canelo Fights: "They Were Used Like Disposable Tissues"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post
    I'm not a fan of either fighter smh. You're really stroking Canelo off for some weirso reason.

That was a pretty good one. This guy is foaming.
    This guy is something else. You never see him on the forums, ever—until there's an article about Golovkin. Then, sure enough, like a fly to a steaming pile of ****, this guy buzzes into the forum, ranting like a madman about Golovkin. It never fails. He has dedicated his entire life to slandering Golovkin. It is his soul purpose.

Comment

I'm not a fan of either fighter smh.

you are a typical fanboy idiot

only one of Golovkin's cuck fanboys would blurt out more stupid excuses than Wilder

grow up and learn to love the sport, not the fighter..... you clowns got invested LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
        I bet when you see your therapist three times a week, he has to constantly remind you that this is about you, not Golovkin.

Bullshltkin lied to his idiot fans YEARS !!

he cucked you dumb bltches

and yet here you are, valiantly defending the hypejob who cucked you.... and insinuating that other posters need to see a therapist

you will break the arms and legs off your Golovkin doll after the trilogy fight LMAO

Comment

you little crybaby golov-bltches are REALLY gonna have something to cry about after the trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

This guy is something else. You never see him on the forums, ever—until there's an article about Golovkin. Then, sure enough, like a fly to a steaming pile of ****, this guy buzzes into the forum, ranting like a madman about Golovkin. It never fails. He has dedicated his entire life to slandering Golovkin. It is his soul purpose.
            He's got the lowest like % I've ever seen, around 3% so it's safe to saw we're not being unreasonable. People here collectively do not go out of their way to like his content, there is a reason for that. You know me, I'm being nice here and I think it's making him even madder lol.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            you are a typical fanboy idiot

only one of Golovkin's cuck fanboys would blurt out more stupid excuses than Wilder

grow up and learn to love the sport, not the fighter..... you clowns got invested LMAO
            I'm not a fan of GGG. I think GGG cherry-picked an entire career for the most part. Advanced Search me if you don't believe me. ​​
            You're raving mad at anybody that respectfully disagree's with you. Jog on you si. ​​
            Last edited by War Room; 09-13-2022, 07:15 PM.
            Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

GGG cherry-picked an entire career for the most part.

the only thing you have said in this thread that is true.... it took a while

you still need to learn how to score a fight

Comment

the " Golovkin won easy " clowns..... are fanboy idiots who just burned their credibility.....

Bread’s Response: My initial gut reaction is the most truthful. In the 1st fight, I thought Canelo fought a good fight but he was too lazy and didn’t get off enough. I thought GGG landed his jab and his pressure was enough to edge it.

In the 2nd fight I thought Canelo was winning. Then around the 9th round, GGG went on a historically underrated surge. I thought he won 3 rounds in a row 9, 10 and 11 but I thought Canelo won the 12th. I was at a fight party. Afterwards we were all asked who we thought won before the decision was announced. I said I think Canelo edged it with the last round.

Comment

Working...
                X