Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joey Spencer Willing To Face Harrison, Tszyu, Lubin or Fundora Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
    Man you better keep FunDora’s name out of your mout or become a victom of a brutal KO and lose years of your career. IamGroot aka Dhaslim aka Fundura will punish Spencer.
    So the kid says he wants to fight some of the best names in the division and you antagonize him & suggest he keep Fundora’s name out of his mouth. At the same time you have a username and sig which is a bizarre rant of you criticizing someone that you perceive to be a ducker. Quite ironic wouldn’t you say? Do you want people to challenge themselves or nah?
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

What a waste of FOX air time this cac has been.. only reason they have given him the spotlight because he’s a garbage
      sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

plenty of other prospects who are way more talented and deserving of the incredible exposure he has been blessed to receive on FOX over the years but good luck to him Joey, still very young only 22 so yes he is still improving I've seen crazy things in boxing in which a prospect did not look all that impressive on the way up but then once they started stepping up talent then they just took off and turn things up to that next level

Bud Crawford being a Prime Example, I remember Bud fighting on Mike Alvarado Undercard on like a Softball Field or something weird like that, while he flashed talent and skills, I don't think ANYBODY besides himself and maybe a few people around him, thought he would be the fighter he is today
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

I don't see anything special in Joey Spencer as of yet.

Match him with Perella if he wants a step up.

Comment

young and decent fighter so he has time for growth, but he wouldn't even beat a DSG who's basically a 140 pounder, Castano would bulldoze him, Fundora would brutalize him, Lubin would send him to the shadow realm, Tszyu would put him at hospital and Charlo would end his career.

I have no problem with fighters losing their 0, if anything I think that makes them work harder to redeem themselves.

But light middleweight is one of the most stacked divisions, it is a Murderers Row.

In which once you lose against an elite fighter you either have to face equally difficult challenge or be discarded of ever facing big names.

Just take your time and work your way to the top. Not saying he should wait till his late twenties like Davis, Spence and Frank Martin but there is no rush.
            Last edited by Feroz; 09-05-2022, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              So the kid says he wants to fight some of the best names in the division and you antagonize him & suggest he keep Fundora’s name out of his mouth. At the same time you have a username and sig which is a bizarre rant of you criticizing someone that you perceive to be a ducker. Quite ironic wouldn’t you say? Do you want people to challenge themselves or nah?
              I don't know if you realize just how brilliant this post is. This idiot needs to quarantine himself for 6 weeks before he's allowed to post again! hahahah

Comment

Spencer is coddled by pbc and will never fight anyone good. His opponent who was 20-0 never fought a guy with a winning record. Kind of like Spencer. He's too easy to hit and loads up with his right hand and will be easily countered and hurt by a good fighter

Comment

This guy is a no hopper..

only reason he has been given such tremendous exposure is because he’s whyte.. period

Comment

He has some lofty admirable ambitions.

That is refreshing to see!

Good luck Joey!

Comment

Joey’s stamina has been in question. He seemed to be gassed in many of his 6 round fights but had much better stamina in this last fight. He definitely has skill and speed but I’ve had very strong doubts about him because of how he’s looked a few fights ago. In his most recent fight he looked a lot better but his opponent was very slow and didn’t have the ability to test Spencer’s stamina. I don’t think he’s ready to step up just yet. I might change my opinion if I continue to see improvement in his performances, but I suspect his intangibles are shaky and won’t get him to the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X