Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Open To Next Facing Wilder: We're Both In Same Organization, Haymon Can Make This Fight Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz Open To Next Facing Wilder: We're Both In Same Organization, Haymon Can Make This Fight Happen

There was a six-month period where Andy Ruiz and Deontay Wilder held all of the heavyweight hardware. Contractually bound plans for both stood in the way of a craved undisputed championship clash, though such a matchup is once again a hot button item even as they serve as ex-champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I actually like this one... Prefer Wilder vs Joshua tho, but that ain't happening.
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Why not. Wilder has to get by his next opponent though. He just doesn't take punches well. Let's see what happens

Comment

The same Haymon that offered Canelo a 2 fight 100 million deal for Spence and Benavidez superfights.

Too bad Canelo is too much of a coward to face thise two and cherrypicked Bivol instead which was a cherrypick gone wrong. #Karmaisabiatch

Comment

If the same Ruiz that fought Ortiz shows up against Wilder, it's gonna be lights out within 3 rounds for the Taco Bell mascotte!
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
            The same Haymon that offered Canelo a 2 fight 100 million deal for Spence and Benavidez superfights.

Too bad Canelo is too much of a coward to face thise two and cherrypicked Bivol instead which was a cherrypick gone wrong. #Karmaisabiatch
            You’re acting as if Nelo has never made 1 millon dollars in his career lmao he decided to fight a much bigger man than pick on a smaller welterweight in Errol Spence or Fight a guy with no belt like Benavidez yet he “cherry picked” and undefeated bigger world champion foh clown not to mention he still made close to 100 mil for bivol and Golovkin. Try again kid
            Last edited by MeXXFiistology; 09-05-2022, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              If the same Ruiz that fought Ortiz shows up against Wilder, it's gonna be lights out within 3 rounds for the Taco Bell mascotte!
              Its heavyweight boxing. It can lights out for either or, even for chicken legs wilder. I just hope if he loses this time around he doesn’t invent nonsense excuses like someone “spiked his water” or “his costume was heavy” like he did with fury rofl

Comment

It is a good fight, make it. Wilder should beat Helenius first.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Why not. Wilder has to get by his next opponent though. He just doesn't take punches well. Let's see what happens
                  Lets stop pretending Helenius is a formidable opponent lol

Comment

Wilder vs. Ruiz will be "Must See TV!" However I wouldn't overlook Helenius! Who is Frank Sanchez fighting? I read that he's going to be on the Wilder vs. Helenius under card! I hope it's Demirizen!
                    joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X