Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos Blasts Out Jose Valenzuela in Third of Fire-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah!! Team Dominican all day!!! I like Rayo tho. Hope he bounces back.

Comment

Wow De Los Santos was impressive!!!

Comment

Too bad I can't watch the fights at the moment, looks like Team Benavidez is not doing well this year besides David.

Comment

God damn it Rayo,had high hopes for you,shiet!
          Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Maybe he was not good to begin with .
            Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              Hell yeah!! Team Dominican all day!!! I like Rayo tho. Hope he bounces back.
              Rayo never looked good. That’s the thing. Pbc has crap but they have a contract with a major platform provider. The guy who beat rayo is crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                God damn it Rayo,had high hopes for you,shiet!
                Why? Guy was never that good.

Comment

Could be that rayos camp was intended for a more fine boxer like jezreel corrales and not a big puncher like the dominican ,either way he looked awful no defense ,slow AF ,rayo looked like sheet tbh...hype train derailed, mares also gettin his ass handed to him..hope he retire

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

Rayo never looked good. That’s the thing. Pbc has crap but they have a contract with a major platform provider. The guy who beat rayo is crap too.
                    I disagree, I thought he looked promising. I could’ve been wrong, but to me he looked like a great prospect. He could still bounce back

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

I disagree, I thought he looked promising. I could’ve been wrong, but to me he looked like a great prospect. He could still bounce back
                      Same thoughts. Against Dulay he looked the goods. Bringing in a last minute power punching southpaw should've really been looked over by his team. This L is early in his career so there's hope he can recover and improve from it.
                      chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X