Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nacho should have thrown the towel in? No shame in that right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho last night right before the start of the 12th to Marquez - "Go out there and loss the fight with dignity"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      Marquez aint never been stopped before...that woulda been disgraceful...

Marquez never appeared hurt outside round 2...
      If you have it on tape, go watch round 11. Marquez didn't need to go through that in a fight he was never going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        GBP disagrees. Eric was angry and yelling at Nacho to stop the fight. GBP is upset at Beristain.
        Probably because it would've looked even more impressive for Floyd to have the stoppage.

Marquez lasting the distance doesn't exactly sell well to the general public.

Especially not when they considered this one a mismatch right off the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          Marquez aint never been stopped before...that woulda been disgraceful...

Marquez never appeared hurt outside round 2...
          Hey buddy, round two wasnt the worst. It was about round 6 or 7 when he knew he didnt even have a punchers chance and the corner had no answers.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            Hey buddy, round two wasnt the worst. It was about round 6 or 7 when he knew he didnt even have a punchers chance and the corner had no answers.
            I didn't say what's the most one sided round...I don't recall him being clearly hurt outside of the 2nd when he got dropped...

And he held his own after the KD as well...

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Maybe its me but, It looked like he let up to save Marquez some face.
              I agree he let up. But taunting for 6 mins isnt exactly my idea of saving Marquez some face.

Comment

The fight was not that one sided to justify a stoppage from Nacho, it was the right thing to do to let a warrior like JMM finish the fight.

On an off note, this has been a pretty bad week for Nacho and his fighters. Arce lost, Escobedo lost and Marquez lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  The fight was not that one sided to justify a stoppage from Nacho, it was the right thing to do to let a warrior like JMM finish the fight.

On an off note, this has been a pretty bad week for Nacho and his fighters. Arce lost, Escobedo lost and Marquez lost.
                  But in Nacho's defense I think Escobedo fought nowhere near to his full potential. It was a Rocky Juarez-esque performance out of him.

Comment

MARQUEZ was not hurt once in that fight.

That was flash knockdown.

Its not like in PACQUIAO fight when PACQUIAO dropped him,JMM didnt know where da **** he is at.

He was way way way way more hurt in PACQUIAO fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      But in Nacho's defense I think Escobedo fought nowhere near to his full potential. It was a Rocky Juarez-esque performance out of him.
                      I think it was just the level of opponent he was in with, he struggled with Salcido and Hernandez but yesterday he was fighting Katsidis, who while not being the best is a step up from those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X