Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Luis Ortiz - All Set For War in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Anybody know where that long a$$ cut on the left side, under the arm pit down about 7-8”, came from on Andy Ruiz? I thought it was a wrinkle until I zoomed in. Looks like a nice cut, kinda fresh too! If you have an answer, it’s greatly appreciated
    Google Gynecomastia surgery. Scars look identical.

Comment

Hear me out guys. When he puts his arms down that's where his PECS fold over his skin... Maybe it's a dirt buildup???

Comment

Wow! This is a great fight! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Google Gynecomastia surgery. Scars look identical.
          I know what it is brother. That’s a lil high for that though. Maybe his cat scratched him!

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

Why would he not remove all the fat, you ask. Because liposuction is usually just focused on the stomach, sometimes the upper arms and other places on the fatty parts of the body. He lost his pot belly and love handles mostly and that would be exactly the typical area of the body that liposuction is used on. It’s not as if a fat person gets liposuction and is all of a sudden super thin and cut. Lol !
            fair enough. But still, if he has “liposuction” and still weighs the same, then that means he has put on quite a bit of muscle. So he has been working and is on the right track.

Comment

Working...
            X