Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Still The Most Bad Ass KO of All Time....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Still The Most Bad Ass KO of All Time....

BAD MON

there has never been a KO video in existence that exceeds this one. against a unified champ no less.
    Last edited by HeadShots; 09-01-2022, 08:48 AM.
    manfrommars manfrommars likes this.

Imagine doing EVERYTHING correctly. perfectly timed counter. Get there first.
    you coil up and swing with all your power as you bite down on your mouthpiece. You scream out to give you maximum power. You land square on GGG's face.

then you wake up knocked out.

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

you rewatch the tape and see this.

Last edited by HeadShots; 09-01-2022, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Ill go with Pettway KO Brown or any Julian Jackson KO. I love GGG, hes my favorite fighter, but not even close to the beast KO in existence.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
        Ill go with Pettway KO Brown or any Julian Jackson KO. I love GGG, hes my favorite fighter, but not even close to the beast KO in existence.

nope. Julian Jackson would prob get knocked stiff by that punch himself. he's a glass cannon.

GGG has his own share of 1 punch KO's.

this one exceeds all. it's literally a superman comic KO. Dude's punch literally bounces off superman as he KO's the dude in the same motion. doesn't even get knocked off balance.
        Last edited by HeadShots; 09-01-2022, 09:01 AM.
        Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

I always go to Pettway/Brown. That KO was just insane and it was not a lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

I always go to Pettway/Brown. That KO was just insane and it was not a lucky punch.
            basic blind left hook KO.

are you black?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

I was watching the fight live on TV and it was the first time I had ever seen anything like that. There have been some devastating KO's, like Derrick Jefferson's KO over Mo Harris, but when Brown hit the canvas and was still throwing punches, it was a HOLY F**K moment I'll never forget.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

basic blind left hook KO.

are you black?
                Nope, it was a counter hook. Brown was very dirty in that fight and had Pettway already had knocked down Brown with a counter right.

Pettway had a weak chin and Brown was way too aggressive in that fight. I actually was going for Brown.

Just watch it and you will see.

Comment

I was watching the fight live on TV and it was the first time I had ever seen anything like that. There have been some devastating KO's, like Derrick Jefferson's KO over Mo Harris, but when Brown hit the canvas and was still throwing punches, it was a HOLY F**K moment I'll never forget.
                  I was watching it with my boxing buddies and the room erupted with that KO and him throwing punches from the floor was something memorable.

It looked like Pettway with his weak chin was going to get KOed and he ended that fight out of no where.
                  mromano mromano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    BAD MON

there has never been a KO video in existence that exceeds this one. against a unified champ no less.
                    You might be under the impression that I don't like this KO or mentioned a better one. This KO by GGG was amazing because he just got hit and he KOed the guy with one punch.

That slow motion video does no justice to that KO.
                    mromano mromano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X