No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janelson Bocachica: I Want To Show My Skills in This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Wow, I wasn't aware of the DAZN and ESPN cards. Unfortunate that one of the providers couldn't have moved up a week to get a little more balance.

Depending on times will watch the ESPN and/ProBox live and DVR the other two for later that evening or for Saturday.
    The ESPN card starts at 7pm , ShoBox 9PM , ProBox at 9Pm and DAZN at 8PM . ShoBox probably has the best card top to bottom ( ProBox undercard still not out ) but I canceled Showtime so i'll be spliting my time amongst the other 3.

The only fight worth watching on DAZN is Josh Wagner vs, Jorge Perez who is decently ranked Mexican so you know he'll come to fight . Am interested too if Josh W. has any talent as he'll be one of Canada's United Boxing Promotions main attraction's .

The ESPN card will also have #42 ranked Heavyweight Simon Kean 21-1 20KO's so always interesting to see a decent Heavyweight fight and the main event with Christian Mbilli vs DeAndre Ware should be good . DeAndre Ware is a solid low level gate keeper and Mbilli might be the Super Middleweight best kept secret .

PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
    X