Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Still Open To Fighting Uysk At Catchweight: 'It's Difficult, But...I Like That Kind of Challenge'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Still Open To Fighting Uysk At Catchweight: 'It's Difficult, But...I Like That Kind of Challenge'

Canelo Alvarez evidently has not lost interest in a potential catchweight bout with unified heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We would be happy just fighting someone his own weight class Name David Benavidez.

Comment

I'm almost 40. And I want to become a professional boxer (no prior experience) and become a world champion in HW. I love boxing and I love that kind of challenge. I don't care...about reality, laws of physics, biology... or anything really.

Comment

It wont be sanctioned its just ****** on Canelo camp anyways to make this stuff pubicily.

There is plenty of challenges at 175 why yoyo in weights like that?

A catchweight seriously? what on earth are they going to drag Uysk down to? he was 221 in his last fight.

Uysk made like 50million he doesn't need Canelo.

Comment

Canelo doing anything to escape challenges at his own weight so he has the prebuilt excuse for a loss. Pretty damn lame if you ask me. There are so many better fights to be made around his weight instead.

He couldn't topple Bivol and he thinks he would beat Usyk? *sigh*

Comment

Nelo vs Usyk = Nightmares for the rest of Canelo’s Life!
            Facts

Comment

Canelo shut cho punk arse up..

Ducking Zurdo, Benavidez, & Mungia u coward!!

Comment

The guy won’t fight Benavidez even though it’s his mandatory at 168 but wants to fight Usyk…man Canelo was always one of my guys since his beginning. But then he beat hearns euro bum of the month club to unify and won’t fight the best 168 pound guy in the world Benavidez. Now he’s talking that “I won’t fight Mexicans” crap again. He will fight Charlo after GGG and then try to challenge Spence after he beats Crawford while ducking Benavidez. Watch. Bivol who sparred Benavidez multiple times said Benavidez would kill Canelo and make it look easy. He knows.
                Last edited by FaustoGeraci; 08-31-2022, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Pump brakes there canelo,first beat GGG, rematch with Bivol(if wins) maybe Benavidez at 68 then you can get whooped by uzyk at 200, mad respect if he actually gets to fight usyk though but L is almost certain at any weight above 175 imo

Comment

Cut the nonsense. Usyk will put canelo In the dirt. On second thought, go on ginger. Give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X