Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jezreel Corrales (VIsa) Out, Jose Valenzuela To Face Edwin De Los Santos On Ruiz-Ortiz Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jezreel Corrales (VIsa) Out, Jose Valenzuela To Face Edwin De Los Santos On Ruiz-Ortiz Pay-Per-View

Jose Valenzuela was prepared to face a former titleholder for the second straight time. He now faces a rising prospect who is arguably an upgrade in competition. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Jezreel Corrales has been pulled from his bout with Valenzuela this Sunday after being unable to secure a travel visa from Panama in time to fight. Corrales is replaced by Dominican Republic's Edwin De Los Santos, who--according to Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) representatives--has been on standby for the past two weeks in anticipation of the development.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 08-31-2022, 06:52 PM.

Never heard of the guy but with with that KO percentage I guess he can bang a little. El Rayo and Cruz has to be next though.
    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
      Never heard of the guy but with with that KO percentage I guess he can bang a little. El Rayo and Cruz has to be next though.
      From the only fight I saw, he came out with a great work-rate & crisp powerful shots for 2 rounds, and then gassed & got thoroughly outboxed/worked by William foster with a solid gut 2nd wind late.

Rayo KO within 4-5 rounds imo

Comment

Jezreel Corrales lost to Chris Colbert in 2020, and has not fought a Top 15 fighter since then, and yet somehow, he's ranked #2 contender by the WBA @ 135, right behind Ryan Garcia! How is that possible? When he lost to Colbert, it was at 130, so what did he do @ 135, to get to his spot?

Comment

Working...
        X