Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Details New Motivation To Regain Heavyweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Details New Motivation To Regain Heavyweight Title

JOSEPH PARKER HAS revealed that, at his most successful point, he was living out his boxing career for the benefit of others. The now 30-year-old, who takes on Joe Joyce in a huge Manchester blockbuster on September 24, became WBO world heavyweight champion in December 2016 by defeating Andy Ruiz on home soil in Auckland and winning the title vacated by Tyson Fury via a tight points decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's older and more hesitant. That usually doesn't scream new and improved to me. 30 is still kind of young for a HW so maybe he'll shut people like me up. I still see Joyce taking him out in 9. Can't wait it's a good fight.

Comment

Good boxers and nice persons. Difficult to favour one but I'm a bit more with joyce here...

Comment

Is Joseph Parker the most dull human being in boxing history?

Comment

His ring energy always seemed of mild disinterest
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
            Is Joseph Parker the most dull human being in boxing history?
            No. His opponent is.

Comment

A little of this & a little of that? LOL! Is that why he was under investigation for funding a a scheme to smuggle meth into NZLD? I wonder if he would get denied entry to the US now too? He does have close ties to the Fury family who we know have checkered pasts…

Comment

I don't like all this psychobabble about mental health and appreciating each fight and enjoying the moment.

It doesn't come across as a fighter's mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I don't like all this psychobabble about mental health and appreciating each fight and enjoying the moment.

It doesn't come across as a fighter's mentality.

As long as we see the same Parker from the 2nd Chisora fight I don’t care what he says. He was aggressive & had a deadly lead left hook & an excellent uppercut that was extremely effective. If that Parker shows up Joyce is going to have his hands full.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    As long as we see the same Parker from the 2nd Chisora fight I don’t care what he says. He was aggressive & had a deadly lead left hook & an excellent uppercut that was extremely effective. If that Parker shows up Joyce is going to have his hands full.
                    To me there has always been something missing with Joseph Parker. Hearing him talk like this explains why.
                    BlakBread904 BlakBread904 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X