No announcement yet.

Wow Mayweather is HATED on this Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Mayweather is HATED on this Forum

You guys are crazy. The dude is one of the purest boxers to EVER lace up the gloves and you all talk **** about him. The guy was gone 2 years from boxing and fought a fighter many people believe is P4P #2 and maybe even #1. He totally outboxed Marquez with speed and skill. That's saying alot because Marquez is one of the best technical boxers ever too. You guys keep talking about the weight issue. Since when has Mayweather ever used his size against anyone? He just doesn't fight like that. Hatton and Margarito use their size. Without their size advantage they have NO chance. Mayweather has speed and skill he doesnt need to depend on his size against his opponents. Alot of you guys that are hating on Mayweather saying "Oh Mayweather took advantage of the smaller weaker fighter" you guys also gave Marquez a good chance of beating him or at least giving him a close fight. Now that he thoroughly outboxed and embarrassed Marquez you all change your tune. You guys are ridiculous. When Mayweather is gone you're gonna miss him. Trust me on that!

Mayweather is hated in every boxing forum for obvious reasons.

Comment

He is hated because:

A) He has a boring style that puts fight fans to sleep

B) He cherry-picks his opponents like no other and hasn't fought a top ww, unless you consider baldy and judah to be great wws.

C) He always says some racist **** out of his mouth, always talking about race and so on. Saying white fighters suck and so on.

Comment

He's hated on here because the guy has great skills (some of the best skills in boxing) but only fights guys that he knows he can beat.

Comment

noone missed him the first 2 times he retired

Comment

Even if u like gayweather's boring ass style, he is so unlikeable as a person and bad for the sport. I won't miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
              He is hated because:

A) He has a boring style that puts fight fans to sleep

B) He cherry-picks his opponents like no other and hasn't fought a top ww, unless you consider baldy and judah to be great wws.

C) He always says some racist **** out of his mouth, always talking about race and so on. Saying white fighters suck and so on.
              I dont think his style is boring at all.. Boxing is called the sweet science.. Hit and not be hit.

The dude never cheated and doesnt take steroids like some of your favorite boxers but i dont see you saying anything about them, You're even quoting Shane mosley a steroids cheater in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                You guys are crazy. The dude is one of the purest boxers to EVER lace up the gloves and you all talk **** about him. The guy was gone 2 years from boxing and fought a fighter many people believe is P4P #2 and maybe even #1. He totally outboxed Marquez with speed and skill. That's saying alot because Marquez is one of the best technical boxers ever too. You guys keep talking about the weight issue. Since when has Mayweather ever used his size against anyone? He just doesn't fight like that. Hatton and Margarito use their size. Without their size advantage they have NO chance. Mayweather has speed and skill he doesnt need to depend on his size against his opponents. Alot of you guys that are hating on Mayweather saying "Oh Mayweather took advantage of the smaller weaker fighter" you guys also gave Marquez a good chance of beating him or at least giving him a close fight. Now that he thoroughly outboxed and embarrassed Marquez you all change your tune. You guys are ridiculous. When Mayweather is gone you're gonna miss him. Trust me on that!
                You best believe it!! Until he proves he can beat a legit top 3 WW then I'LL give the man his true props!!!

Comment

He certainly gives plenty of people plenty of reasons to hate him.

And he likes being hated.

So he should visit Boxingscene often.

Comment

Its not surprising you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X