Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson On Canelo vs. GGG 3: "I Think GGG Will Get The Victory This Time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

He is the lesser known cousin of longtime boxing fan Pippie Longstocking. You should know that, jackass.
    Just looked him up. He's a nobody that just got hired by boxingscene coming from froidhype on YouTube. Nobody to take serious.

Comment

I don't know how Golovkin is supposed to suddenly box like Bivol did ,he doesn't have Bivols physical dimensions, his footwork or his youth.

Comment

I can see GGG winning and once the dream is over he can smile and say, it was only a dream I use to read NY ****zine’s

Comment

What are the betting odds? I reckon canelo must be at least a 6-1 favourite

The article writer probably had to ring 30 ex boxers before he found one who backed Golovkin.
          Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Ask Roy Jones what can happen when you go way up in weight and then come down.

Comment

For GGG it's really quite simple and simply frustrating - similar to the lack of variety A.J displayed against Usyk: He needs to use feints, and work the body.

For both fighters, feinting and especially a lack of solid body punching appeared to be the crucial missing ingredient.

If GGG comes out headhunting, then one may as well raise Canelo's hand by round 4.

Similarly, we saw how effective A.J. was in Round 9 of their rematch when he attacked the body, though even then his lack of creative combination punching was glaring.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

ggg gets ko'ed for the 1st time in his career.

Comment

No way the cherry picked Gol-old-vkin wins this fight unless clenelo is broken from the Bivol sweet science ass whooppin clinic

Comment

Working...
                  X