No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: "I Want To Fight Charlo, Easy Work!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Would anybody in the world really care if Jermall beat N'Dam?
    Probably be a better look than going 12 rounds with Montiel.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Probably be a better look than going 12 rounds with Montiel.
      Yes, feasting on the corpse of a "champion" like N'Dam would have us all impressed.

"The mid guys this guy beat are better than the mid guys the other guys beat"

The great middleweight discussions are endless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Yes, feasting on the corpse of a "champion" like N'Dam would have us all impressed.

"The mid guys this guy beat are better than the mid guys the other guys beat"

The great middleweight discussions are endless.
        guess the difference being that Janibek wasn’t a world champion when he faced N’Dam. Charlo top of the division, fighting guys Munguia knocked out at 154 before he became champ.

hell, Charlo’s faced four or five opponents since moving up to 160 and getting gifted that belt, and two of those guys he pulled up from 154. Hell of a champ.

Comment

Charlo needs that paycheck now that he's facing house foreclosure

Comment

guess the difference being that Janibek wasn’t a world champion when he faced N’Dam. Charlo top of the division, fighting guys Munguia knocked out at 154 before he became champ.

hell, Charlo’s faced four or five opponents since moving up to 160 and getting gifted that belt, and two of those guys he pulled up from 154. Hell of a champ.
            I'm not arguing any of these guys have done anything worth a ****.

Comment

this jamibek is a typical kasack cherry picker, picking a fight with someone whos just done a hard 12 rounds with shantel

Comment

No, you misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying that Janibek's last 3 fights fights are 2 former world champs and that Charlo's resume is trash. Especially at 160.
                Brant and Ndam were both regular never won the super wba middleweight title

Comment

Does Charlo even fight anymore? Dude has been a prospect for the past decade and hasn’t fought anyone. Him and Andrade can fight for worst resume in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

Brant and Ndam were both regular never won the super wba middleweight title
                    And that’s still more than anyone that BooBoo has faced in his entire career.

Comment

And that’s still more than anyone that BooBoo has faced in his entire career.
                      Ndam been washed for years best result was Robbing Murata in Japan, Rob Brant decent fighter but same caliber of fighter as Liam Williams. I don't care about the middleweight division everyone all sound the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X