Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Praises Teofimo Lopez Following Comeback Win: "I'm Proud Of Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Praises Teofimo Lopez Following Comeback Win: "I'm Proud Of Him"

The flippant nature in which George Kambosos Jr. believes he was treated by oddsmakers, had no bearing on the final outcome in arguably the biggest upset in 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Proud of him to come back? Lol not like it was a chavez-taylor type beating. Maybe get the rematch after you lose to huggies again.

Comment

Hahahahaha ! Kambosos trolling Lopez! Love it!

Comment

Nash pronounces Kambosos and Lopez brothers. They Join the Charlo's, the Klitschko's, the Dirrell's, the Whyte's (Dillian & Dean) and of course Tyson Fury and Joseph Parker as successful brothers within the boxing world. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          Nash pronounces Kambosos and Lopez brothers. They Join the Charlo's, the Klitschko's, the Dirrell's, the Whyte's (Dillian & Dean) and of course Tyson Fury and Joseph Parker as successful brothers within the boxing world. Nash out.
          Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

In your P4P list are we referring to the current Trish Stratus or Trish Stratus from a decade or so ago

Comment

Dean is not dillan brother

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Dean is not dillan brother
                I know. Joseph Parker is not Tyson Fury's brother either. Nash out.

Comment

I know. Joseph Parker is not Tyson Fury's brother either. Nash out.
                  Dean (Lamar Scott) is his lover not his brother.

#PrideMonth
                  rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X