No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Rips Caleb Plant, Eyes Canelo Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Rips Caleb Plant, Eyes Canelo Showdown

Anthony Dirrell has always come across as a stoic figure. But after months of hammering out a deal behind the scenes that will see him take on Caleb Plant in the chief supporting role to Deontay Wilder's ring return against Robert Helenius on October 15th, the former super middleweight titlist was all smiles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant should be fighting Benavidez or Charlo or those 2 should be fighting each other as the Co or all 3 should be on the card. This is not ppv fight and no one asked for it. Plant having a defeat is no excuse. After Canelo, he should be levels above the other 2.

Comment

This /\ I agree with somewhat. I think Plant has done himself a disservice by not fighting better for since the loss to Nelo. I think Nelo took something out of him, bc he thought he was invincible until Ol Red got in that a$$. Regardless of the fact I feel Benny should be at LHW, Plant should’ve fought him or Charlo by now. I just can’t fathom why they dance around each other when they are all on the same side of the street; so to speak. I really wanna see Jermall vs Caleb more than Caleb vs Dirrell. I don’t think Dirrell still has that “dog” in him anymore. His reflexes have dropped drastically. Now he will throw hands when needed, but as of late he has to be forced into it now, whereas he used to go after mofo’s.

Comment

Plant vs Dirrell
        Benavidez vs Uzcategui

Fight leftovers to fight your foe. Path to the greatness.

Comment

PBC/ShowTime can have any mix of Plant, Benavidez, Charlo and even Morrell Jr -- but they don't want to. Plant got his Canelo fight but it looks like they're still using the patented 'take low risk fights once a year and wait for Canelo to call me' strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
            Plant vs Dirrell
            Benavidez vs Uzcategui

Fight leftovers to fight your foe. Path to the greatness.
            It's the PBC way
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              This /\ I agree with somewhat. I think Plant has done himself a disservice by not fighting better for since the loss to Nelo. I think Nelo took something out of him, bc he thought he was invincible until Ol Red got in that a$$. Regardless of the fact I feel Benny should be at LHW, Plant should’ve fought him or Charlo by now. I just can’t fathom why they dance around each other when they are all on the same side of the street; so to speak. I really wanna see Jermall vs Caleb more than Caleb vs Dirrell. I don’t think Dirrell still has that “dog” in him anymore. His reflexes have dropped drastically. Now he will throw hands when needed, but as of late he has to be forced into it now, whereas he used to go after mofo’s.
              Has Charlo shown any interest in moving up to 168 because I don’t think he has? And he’s definitely not going to fight Plant without a title.

Comment

Dirrell should be ashamed of himself.

On what planet does this man think he's ever going to get a fight with Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Has Charlo shown any interest in moving up to 168 because I don’t think he has? And he’s definitely not going to fight Plant without a title.
                  He wanted the Canelo payday and talked about 168 then. But other than that, no. Lol

Comment

Does anyone believe Caleb Plant can beat Benavidez?? Then the same people who don't give him a chance, tell him that should be his nexft fight??

Comment

Working...
                    X