Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Sued By Two Women For ***ual Abuse In 1970s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bitches like that should be the ones behind bars.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

At this point, why didn't the parents say something? That would be a huge gap in witnesses, if they didn't tell their parents, but told their freinds. How can they say they have witnesses to a crime, that didn't say anything about it. How is that not a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Can only spend the money on his books in jail. Make no mistake they are going to go after him like Cosby.
        Cosby actually ****d multiple women with proof and he's out walking free so it just goes to show how well the US justice system works when you have money. Heard about OJ Simpson?

Until proven guilty I'm sticking by what I said, this is the type of **** that ruins peoples careers/livelihood and even if it's not true the stigma sticks and people will always look at you differently.

Comment

Goddamn need for *** I can not stop it either only when I am flu sick one time in year it stop

Comment

Jeepers, it does beg the question, why now, and how would that be proven from the 1970's?

That case should be thrown out, I'd venture to say. I noticed that George seems off Twitter, and keeps his Instagram private, surely to avoid bad comments.

Comment

damn if it ever goes to court he will get a right grilling

Comment

Absolute garbage. Not only is the statute of limitation over but to sit here and act like you simply let a **** go for 50 years is ridiculous.

Comment

You know what they called “***ual abuse” in the 70s. ……..***. baddum-bump

Comment

45 years ago? Why wait that long to accuse someone? We all know is not first and certainly won't be last time of women w/false accusations trying to get compensation

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma Pleaser View Post
                      Isn't there a statute of limitations or something? Even with the grills does big George even have money?
                      Does he have money where the hell have to been? There’s not many fighters period that have made what George has seen n complete careers, only a hand full of fighters, why you have jokes sleepy on a couch!

Comment

Working...
                      X