Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: "Our Ultimate Objective is Deontay Wilder!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: "Our Ultimate Objective is Deontay Wilder!"

Less than two weeks before a very dangerous fight with Cuban veteran Luis Ortiz, it's been revealed that the main objective for Andy Ruiz is to fight with former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the fight i wanna see .

both need to take care of business and make it happen. Joshua on the other hand should try and target wilder as well if he cant get fury .
    blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

That's ok. Issue is: should Ortiz win, who wants a Wilder v Ortiz III??? NOT me, for sure.

Comment

He better watch what he is asking for. Also King Kong isn’t a walk in the park for his son. I don’t think Ruiz matches up well against Wilder. Watch Ruiz get greedy with his combos and that counter right is going to flatten his a$$.

Comment

Andy struggled with an ancient Arreola.

King Kong beats him.
          blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

would much prefer wilder vs joyce parker winner. i believe joyce parker winner is the WBO and WBC mandatory....So that winner will be targeting winner of usyk fury. But would stil love wilder joyce/parker
            Last edited by jkrames; 08-24-2022, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Wilder v Ruiz/Joyce/Parker/Sanchez would be great

Comment

I think this is a good era for heavyweights when so many good fights.
                ruiz v wilder is good. Wilder v parker/joyce good.
                Wilder v anyone with good chin, or anyone who hits hard is interesting

Comment

So, he's just asking to get knocked into Wonderland. I'd rather just light up some high grade.

Comment

This is a re-run of the 'Bronze-Bum' , Robert Helenius is like Johann Duhaupas and Andy Ruiz is Chris Arreola part 2. The recycle division gets on PPV all year round, what a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                    X