Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Gets Off The Floor, Rallies To Decision Zhang Zhilei in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    That decision victory was disappointing. Zhang won that fight hands down.
    Zhang talked about showing Chinese power and it seems like he succeeded
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I had it 8-4 for Hrgovic, sweeping the final three rounds. It was a good fight, Zhang fought well enough and showed defense but could not deal with the speed and accuracy of Hrgovic combinations. If was a cuffing hooking / throw down by Zhang for the early knockdown. That and the clash on heads early had Hrgovic Flustered, but his quaintly came out. Good fight both men showed why they were deserving of the IBF eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Lol yeah he fought cowardly by putting Hrgovic on the floor and stunning him multiple times.

Hrgovic looked like he was ready to quit midpoint but credit to him he stuck in there and won some rounds in the 2nd half but his fans just need to accept that he should've lost today.
        Zhang turned his back and started running at the end of the final round lmao

Man bottled the fight by gassing after 6-7 rounds and throwing almost nothing in the final few rounds.

Comment

Zhang won 7-5

With a knockdown, he clearly won.

it was a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Good ol' Douglas View Post

Man bottled the fight by gassing after 6-7 rounds and throwing almost nothing in the final few rounds.
            The crowd knows who won. Lol Hrgovic literally froze before the round finished and let Zhang punch him straight in the face with a look of despair on more than one occasion it's there to be seen.

I could care less I'm not Croatian or Chinese and I picked Hrgovic to win because I thought Zhang would be too slow but he definitely lost. Zhang was actually quicker and landing more combos who would've thought all Hrgovic has is a right hand no punch variety.

​​​​​​Either way with that piss poor showing it confirms he will never be champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Good ol' Douglas View Post

look at this idiot

Mayweather runs all the time, how many fights has he lost?

Comment

A really good fight, both below the very best at heavyweight, but entertaining.

I can see how the decision is debated. Zhang really should've put the heat on a bit more when it looked like Hrgovic was badly hurt.

​​​​​​It was strange a couple of times, when it appeared as if Filip turned away and was either hurt or tired, or looked for a way out of the fight, then he came back.

He's been through a heck of a lot lately, having lost his dad, so his mental preparation must've been very hard.
                Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Still very high on Filip but Slow TF down with all this Hype of Filip destroying everybody, he still has a lot of work to do

Comment

Zhang was robbed. Even if was close. Hrgovic was hurt at times uninterested or not even in the fight
                    Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Zhang had multiple rounds where he barely threw a punch. He did not show up in shape prepared to go 12 rounds and that decided the fight.

I was rooting for him and scored it a draw. Can’t complain about the scorecard. Zhang didn’t do enough to complain.

Comment

Working...
                      X