No announcement yet.

Floyd displays a new weapon for Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
    Cotto would be the one with the best chance of beating Mayweather right now. I would probably favor Mayweather but it's anyones fight, Cotto would make him work. Cotto has the strenght, size and power to pressure Floyd effectively.
    I agree 100 %,

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      Cotto would be the one with the best chance of beating Mayweather right now. I would probably favor Mayweather but it's anyones fight, Cotto would make him work. Cotto has the strenght, size and power to pressure Floyd effectively.
      cotto fights 6rds with no defense and face first begging for an uppercut lunch. he lacks the reach defense and stamina to beat a craftsman like pbf. he will bullrush and get ole'ed into a check hook or met with a right lead. that jab may be in abundance aswell. That body talk is so over rated for someone who couldn't hit the mummy margie with body shots. cotto will be embarrassed in this bout.

Comment

That **** looked VICIOUS. I was waiting for him to get it once but he kept missing. He was def rusty.

Comment

While Cotto does hold the best threat to Mayweather at 147..I just wanna see this fight happen..I'm tired of all this "He don't even gotta fight him..he doesn't stand a chance"..

Cotto-Mayweather is a 50-50 fight in my eyes for multiple reasons..but if I had to make a prediction..I'd say a late TKO or a Clear UD victory for Mayweather is the most probable..

Comment

cotto will suffer some hard times when/if he faces floyd and that uppercut will land on a guy who leans forward as much as miguel does...floyd will tko or knockout cotto people....he is in for an ass whooping, that cotto is....countdown is on...

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
              Yes, that uppercut he kept missing with. Thats for cotto's azz. The timing was off a bit on the punch but that wont be a problem d/t cotto leaning forward with ear muffs on. If cotto gets by pacq then lets see how he/his ppl will duck and dodge pbf. I know its against the trend on here to say floyd is truly feared by cotto and his ppl but it is true. Pbf threw a warning shot at cotto saturday nite IMO!

The guy is a complete fighter and no way in hell does the winner of cotto/pacq come close to beating this guy. Shout out to jmm who backed the p4p king off when he was in trouble with some nice accurate counters. The guy is a good one and he deserves all the respect in the world of boxing for holding up over twelve.
              I think it'll be even more effective if there was some power behind it, dontya think?

Comment

Cotto, Pac, Marg, Clottey, and Mosley have the best chances of beating Floyd.

Comment

I'm a Cotto fanboy, I think he'd have a good chance against Floyd. The thing is I think Pacman would have a better chance, but I think Cotto is better than Pacman and expect him to beat Pacman.

It's all a bit of a paradox.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                    Yes, that uppercut he kept missing with. Thats for cotto's azz. The timing was off a bit on the punch but that wont be a problem d/t cotto leaning forward with ear muffs on. If cotto gets by pacq then lets see how he/his ppl will duck and dodge pbf. I know its against the trend on here to say floyd is truly feared by cotto and his ppl but it is true. Pbf threw a warning shot at cotto saturday nite IMO!

The guy is a complete fighter and no way in hell does the winner of cotto/pacq come close to beating this guy. Shout out to jmm who backed the p4p king off when he was in trouble with some nice accurate counters. The guy is a good one and he deserves all the respect in the world of boxing for holding up over twelve.
                    floyd still doesn't throw combos.

Comment

Working...
                    X