Deontay will be lineal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay will be lineal

It's written in the stars.

Tyson retires, Wilder fights Helenius for the vacant WBC, and then knocks Usyk out to become undisputed.

Tyson is then lured out of retirement for a 4th fight.

BOMBSQUADDDDDD

"Lineal", like "undisputed", is a dubious term.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
      "Lineal", like "undisputed", is a dubious term.
      Wilder will own all the belts.

Comment

That is what will happen, very likely. Wilder is 2 wins away of becoming undisputed.

Comment

The 'Bronze-Bum' will fight Robert Helenius on PPV, then Luis Ortiz in the trilogy on PPV, then Andy Ruiz (on PPV) as tune-up when he re-injures his right hand; then fights Derek Chisora on PPV and finally gets retired by 'Big-Daddy' Lucas Browne on PPV IN AUSTRALIA.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            That is what will happen, very likely. Wilder is 2 wins away of becoming undisputed.
            Exactly. Wilder only gotta be perfect for 1 second, these other bums have to be perfect for 12 rounds.

Comment

Fury vs Wilder 4, Fury vs Chisora III, Fury vs Bjornsson.

These are all fights, I don't mind seeing.

Fury vs Usyk and Fury vs Ngannou. I don't think these are good match ups, inside or outside the ring.

There is more passion in those top three fights. If Fury is to fight Usyk, he will dictate the tone of the match up.

Matey matey, or aggressive. Fighters need to not let Fury do this. You have to go at him outside the ring, as well as inside the ring.

But Tyson Fury is retired, sort of. It is just that the thread sparked these ideas within me.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-14-2022, 06:08 AM.

Comment

This kinda complex stuff is harder than my job in finance

which I will lose to an algorithm soon.

still, I’ll have to provide for my family and sell off all the stuff of value I have.

Comment

Fury ain’t really retired, Wilder ain’t winning **** with the goat around.

Comment

Not a shocker this poster is supporting this nonsense.

So are you just going to pretend that you didn’t said Fury has to fight the winner of Usyk and A.J or it’s not a good thing ?

Comment

Working...
                    X