Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: As Long As There's A Path To World Title, I Want To Fight Anyone That's In My Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

That’s where U wrong! Trust me he gets hit way to much to want any part of Boots but I take it U never fought and don’t understand the dodge ball that’s played in the game of boxing.
    Whatever you gotta tell yourself there little buddy. Boots is no defensive wizard himself. Boxed a few years myself but wrestling was more of my calling, but boxing is my favorite sport and have watched for decades. I know the sport very well. I know well enough to know both these young men are warriors and don't fear eachother. I guess you can't tell from that couch you have your fat ass grooved into.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      Anyone except that kid they call Boots
      Boots isn't in the way of shiet unfortunately....

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Not based on his last fight getting touched up by 1/4 Paulie KOs
        Doesn't mean he wouldn't take the fight. He still came out on top by KO. He's willing to fight Crawford, very little doubt he doesn't feel the same about Ennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Fist_ti_cuffs View Post
          Why not just fight Stanionis in the Interim. Let’s face it, Vergil is in need of rounds before even seriously considers entering the ring with Spence or Crawford. He needs to get away from GB immediately or face the very real possibility of never facing the marquee names at 147 or 154. For the life of me, I can’t figure out why there has never been any negotiations for a Benn fight as they both fight for the app. What a waste of talent.
          Benn and Hearn know that they need to wait out Spence Crawford Ortiz and Boots - that's why they are doing the Eubank fight. More money, less risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

I am sure Ortiz would take that fight, strongly doubt either man has any fear of the other.
            I doubt, knowing GBP history, he would go anywhere near Ennis

Comment

Working...
            X