Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhang Zhilei Touches Down in Jeddah, Pumped To Face Filip Hrgovic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
    Fair play, I thought ZZ would duck anyone decent & bask in his glory as China's only H/w. He hasn't done that. He's gone to Hrgovic which looks like a dangerous task. I'm kinda perplexed by ZZ, particularly why he suffered from dehydration. You're a H/W you don't need to meet a weigh-in target, unless perhaps the Communist Party of China told you you should. It don't make sense. He looks as slow as a sloth on herb but, then, so does Joe Joyce & he tends to get the job done.
    Lol that's some crazy conspiracy. Making weight isn't the only reason one can get dehydrated. What happened to Zhilei has happened to other heavyweight fighters in combat sports in the past. 2 examples are Bermane Stiverne and Junior Dos Santos and it can happen from over training in camp.

Comment

Zhang got there early, he won't dehydrate this time. I got a conspiracy theory. If mama China wants a heavyweight champ, they'll get one.

Comment

Zhang should be fighting Joyce and Parker should be fighting Hrgvc. Those would be better contests.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          This guy is too slow for Hrgovic not going to prove much. He does have a punchers chance though but I doubt he wins. Who knows though shot to **** Eric Molina was catching Redeemers favorite fighter with ease, he can't take punches like that from someone as big as Zhilei.
          Wilder isn’t my favorite fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            Fair play, I thought ZZ would duck anyone decent & bask in his glory as China's only H/w. He hasn't done that. He's gone to Hrgovic which looks like a dangerous task. I'm kinda perplexed by ZZ, particularly why he suffered from dehydration. You're a H/W you don't need to meet a weigh-in target, unless perhaps the Communist Party of China told you you should. It don't make sense. He looks as slow as a sloth on herb but, then, so does Joe Joyce & he tends to get the job done.
            Zhang had low Iron levels and was anemic .

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/3/1...xing-news-2021

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
              Zhang should be fighting Joyce and Parker should be fighting Hrgvc. Those would be better contests.
              Filip Hrgović new future IBF World Champion, bet some money in USA now, and buy kids new RTX 4000 gaming PC in 2023

Comment

War Zhang! I hope he pulls off the upset, and he'll certainly be dangerous for the first few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                  Maybe, but there was not enough money for Parker to fight Hrgovic.

Comment

The Chinese leaders would love for Zhang who may be there best heavyweight ever to win and fight for the IBF belt. The propaganda would be significant and fits their world superpower nation who likes to bully other nations. Their problem is Hrgovic is too good, too fast, too skilled, too durable, too everything else and by my judgement looks better than Fury and Wilder at similar stages of their career ( 15th pro fight ) He will TKO Zhang is the mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Wilder isn’t my favorite fighter .
                      Notice how you brought him up as usual though? It's clear I was referring to Hrgovic considering I had just mentioned him you tosser.

Comment

Working...
                      X