Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Announces Retirement - Again; WBC Acknowledges, Though Yet To Take Action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guess he will be back to fight the aj vs usyk winner both would favor fury and be not to huge a risk for 50m which at todays inflations rate fury would need that to pass on to children so could live off what already have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
      My guess he will be back to fight the aj vs usyk winner both would favor fury and be not to huge a risk for 50m which at todays inflations rate fury would need that to pass on to children so could live off what already have.
      Best reply. Pre-Usyk AJ fight was worth 200 million for 2 fights. It's going to be a crazier number for an AJ Trilogy. His great-great-grandkids will be eating off of his earnings. As noted, he isn't going anywhere but he is praying for AJ to get the belts back. Regardless if Usyk cares I believe he is trying a bit of mental warfare on Usyk calling a nobody, not worth fighting over and over. I'd throw away the belt before I bother with you. Hold your horse Eastern Euro fanboys. I said it's nothing more than a tactic by Fury. The greater financial outcome for generations is AJ which is a fact.

Comment

• Fury is not retired if he is not stripped of the belt. He is just lying like he always does.

Comment

• Mf won't shut up.
          The idiot is acting like boxing fans will forget who he is anytime soon.

He doesn't even have a upcoming fight that he has too promote.

Comment

• Sick of this fellas antics.

Comment

• this guys attention seeking is getting pretty tedious... also if he retires without fighting the usyk/joshua winner then thats a massive hit on his legacy especially when he looked as if he was happy to put the gloves pack on to fight chisora again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterDeclanCor View Post

Hang on a wee second here till I compute, I'm running on fax here... Yeah. You're basing Fury's fitness level on his physical appearance. Yes he might be a massive slob, but he's already shown that he can fight at a high pace over twelve rounds versus an elite heavyweight. I think the clash of styles could be more problematic to be fair, Usyk doin'all that wannabe Lomachenko s--t...
                When has Fury ever shown he can fight at a high pace against an "elite" heavyweight the one truly elite heavyweight he fought was Wlad and it was the lowest output in a championship fight in history at the time? his output is abysmal on a consistent basis and he's normally the one setting pace on top of that...

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

This really makes no sense at all .

Fury fought Whyte after Wilder and just the other day was drunk with his father in Iceland looking to fight Thor .

The hard truth is he’s committing career suicide and looks like a chicken now when much better fighters then Wilder are around he says he’s not interested in .

Wilder is irrelevant fir A.J and Usyk both way more proven then Wilder who’s done really nothing his entire career .
                  A. learn then vs than. B. learn that Wilder is superior to Joshua and will KO him easily and C. Joshua is an easier fight for Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterDeclanCor View Post

Hang on a wee second here till I compute, I'm running on fax here... Yeah. You're basing Fury's fitness level on his physical appearance. Yes he might be a massive slob, but he's already shown that he can fight at a high pace over twelve rounds versus an elite heavyweight. I think the clash of styles could be more problematic to be fair, Usyk doin'all that wannabe Lomachenko s--t...
                    You consider wilder an elite heavyweight?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Comment

• Curious that Fury neglected to mention Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X