Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has the best chance to defeat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post

(Still lol'ing at this thread.)

Seriously, i see Miguel Cotto being the biggest threat cause he's a pressure fighter and is the only one that could emulate what Castillo did against Floyd. He's an accurate body puncher and everything he will throw will try to hurt Floyd's ribs, belly, liver and even shoulder.

If Floyd lets Cotto do what DLH did against him, he's a dead man. He can't manage to stay on the ropes and let him work on the body. Cotto is a harder hitter and has much better body punching than DLH.
    he wouldnt do that though
    i hoped he would against hatton but of course he didnt,he is just 2 smart

Comment

I say Pac-Man because Floyd has never faced someone with that kind of speed. It would be very interesting to see how he deals with that. Cotto is too slow and although he is a good boxer, his boxing skills are not on par with Mayweater's. Disadvantages in speed and skill = long night for cotto. SSM has speed but he's not has fast as floyd and definitely doesn't have Floyd's skills. In addition, with the exception of his performance against Margacheato, SSM has seemed to be on the declining side of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
        pacquiao or mosley.

cotto ain't got no chance in hell.

whoever vote cotto are just wishful , delusional cotto stans.
        LMAO how the **** Pacquiao would beat Mayweather? He would need to throw 5 punches to land flush and keeps his hands down when he attacks. If Marquez and Morales outboxed him and countered him to death, what Floyd will do to him? He would stop him, i guarantee you that. Pacquiao is good but too flawed to be in Floyd's league.

I believe you're a hater and never watch a Cotto fight except his Margarito fight. If you're honest and watched Cotto's fights against Mosley or Judah, you'd know he's the real deal at welterweight.

Mosley doesn't have a great defense and Cotto landed at will against him. Floyd would win a 8/4 rounds decision against Shane. But he has a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Let the debate begin. Even if you don't think any of the three could beat him just pick who you think has the best chance. IMO, it is Shane Mosley. Shane still has good speed but he also has good power.

I think Miguel would beat Floyd but Shane would have a better chance imo. I know Miguel beat Shane but it was obvious Miguel was struggling at the end and I think it could hinder him a big against Mayweather, plus Mayweathers speed is much greater. I still think Miguel gets it done but Mosleys speed and to follow that up with power would give him the best chance.

I think Floyd beats Manny so I don't have much to say about that other than size kills.
          All 3 could conceivably beat him.. all 3 probably won't

Comment

So I see Mosley is the one having the best chance according to this pool.

But now the Mosley fight wasnt a risky one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              So I see Mosley is the one having the best chance according to this pool.

But now the Mosley fight wasnt a risky one ?
              What's the point of reliving all these ancient threads?

Comment

Working...
              X