Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: My Best Years Are in Front of Me, I'm Coming To Clean Out 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: My Best Years Are in Front of Me, I'm Coming To Clean Out 140

By Thomas Gerbasi - No one's boxing crystal ball saw this one coming. Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Jr. taking forever to get made? Absolutely. Tyson Fury retiring, then announcing his return? No and yes. Canelo Alvarez losing to Dmitry Bivol? Maybe
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're gonna be cleaning out your locker for good soon brother.....

Comment

Teofimo is still a very dangerous and feared boxer. He was exposed in his loss against Kambosos, however. He needs to fine-tune his coaching team, and get rid of his dad, if he's going to be able to dominate any division going forward. ​​​​​​
      Casualfanforyou Casualfanforyou likes this.

Comment

He needs to get rid of daddy first, or make him the second-in-command. It’s his dad who’s holding him back and making him look bad. Ortiz Jr. and Haney were smart enough to get a trainer to help them improve, while still having their dad as the secondary trainer in their respective corner. There are sharks in this division that are more than willing to take on Lopez.
        Casualfanforyou Casualfanforyou likes this.

Comment

I think he loses to Regis and Taylor and maybe Ramirez too

Comment

"maybe the new “Four Kings” fantasy becomes a reality."

Nope, that's one that never was
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Once again the written stories of a fighter are not what is going on in the ring, seems the "story" of a fighter has nothing to do with how good or dilussional a fighter may be.
              Four Kings ? More like the four ding-a-lings.

Comment

He's a talented fighter so I wouldn't tune it out. Could do with some humility though. Hopefully his loss has given him that even if he won't show it to the outside world.

Comment

Good luck to KAMBOSSOS'S SON!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    By Thomas Gerbasi - No one's boxing crystal ball saw this one coming. Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Jr. taking forever to get made? Absolutely. Tyson Fury retiring, then announcing his return? No and yes. Canelo Alvarez losing to Dmitry Bivol? Maybe
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    If he don’t learn how to eat correctly and STOPS working out with weights. He’s going to ruin his career. Part of his success is the fact he can fight at such a light weight. He has always looked like a welterweight maybe even a small middleweight.
                    Same goes for R Garcia. You gotta have discipline

Comment

Working...
                    X