Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Tank's Side Is Playing Games, We're Moving On - I'm Going To Teofimo Lopez's Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post

He fought that weight 1 year ago
    He brags about it!
    Couple months ago he said himself he can fight 130-140.
    Dunn your str8 lying.
    WTF are you saying.
    Davis ppl bragging he can fight that weight. Ellerby saying he fight 140 many times
    You got no credibility Dunn
    None
    Huh? I can’t understand this.

He fought 2x after that at 135. Why are you trying to move around that fact?

Why are you framing it as “braggin”. That is crazy.

2 days ago bhop said sides were still talking. So either he is lying or all the Tank is ducking BS is false. Which is it? You keep avoiding a direct answer.

The call out was bogus dude. It’s easy to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

2 days ago bhop said sides were still talking. So either he is lying or all the Tank is ducking BS is false. Which is it? You keep avoiding a direct answer.

You don't understand Davis and Ellerby were bragging over n over that Davis can fight 130-140.
      Bagging about this a few months ago. Now your saying it's not true. Your special alright.
      Keep pretending Davis dint say he'd stay quiet till the deal was done.
      Your obviously pretend its Garcia ducking when it's Duck Davis ducking again.
      Keep pretending Davis dint Duck Farmer.
      That he not avoiding Haney Stevenson Loma he never calls anyone , why? cus he's avoiding fool If you can understand that it cus your dumb ass has a pea brain. Or your pretending.
      Im not gonna keep explaining it.
      You don't want to have a discussion you want to post fake info. While you ignore basic facts. Im going ignore you from here on in if you keep pretending Davis dint say he was wait for the deal to get done.
      Last edited by P4P Forever; 08-12-2022, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You don't understand Davis and Ellerby were bragging Davis could Fight 130-140 just a few months ago. Hmmm maybe your special.
        Framing it?
        Your the one pretending Davis dint said he's wait for the deal to get done, he gonna stay quiet till then? That's a fact.
        If your not aware maybe you should give up the story's and get real.
        You got no credibility. None
        I'm going to ingnor you if you keep it up.
        Its clear your here to spread propaganda not a real discussion.
        Your fake story are weak guy get real or I'm ignoring you.
        Last edited by P4P Forever; 08-12-2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• 1a5472a0daa50bf01f836a61cf08cad12c75f4ca2e447a8dd141f7a21f5250e0_1.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X