Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Mosley make Floyd **** his pants last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd did look small compared to Shane ......but like mangler said....it aint gonna happen!!!......DAM!!

Comment

Floyd didn't look comfortable when Mosley showed up imo.

Comment

Floyd didn't like it when Mosley showed up, and not just because it cut off his interview.

at BHop during the interview. He came out of nowhere and had to get his mug in there. He had to get in there after Ellerbe took his spot during the weigh in.

Comment

Floyd needs an interview coach:

-- First he gives a shout out to his sponsors, when max cuts it off he says "that's seven figures baby:
          -- Max immediately asks about the 600k, and Floyd says "I'm not here to talk about money" "seven figures baby"
          -- Max asks about the weight. Floyd plays his childish 'repeat what I just said' game. What has he to gain from being secretive about his weight? Everyone knows he can't get below 146 and so can't pretend he's not 'really' a welterweight. There's no shame though in admitting that. Every human being his age gets slightly heavier.
          -- Smily Shane comes over, and Floyd volunteers some line about not being scare
          -- Floyd plays another childish game: "I never interrupted your interviews"

Comment

*****'s voice started cracking like he was going threw puberty.

Comment

Come on guys, this will be another easy fight for Floyd, Believe me, Mosley is not the same, just because he beat a cheating Margarito doesn't mean he will beat Floyd. He will do better than Marquez but no way he will beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                After watching Floyd shutout what looked like his baby brother, I saw someone get in the ring with him... guess what? It was actually a welterweight. From Floyd's own division and all.

"I- I-I - I'm not scared of you" stammered Floyd, suddenly stuttering like a batty boy who's seen a row of cocks, protesting that he's not scared of Mosley even though no one had said he was in the first place. Odd psychology that. You might say that Floyd **** his pants. Or not.

What say YOU?

I say many of the sentences in your post did not make sense. Heck, half of them weren't even complete sentences. Shane made a jackass of himself, and would be murdered by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post
                  LOL

since the moronic floyd haters cant use JMM to flame floyd, as he was totally outclassed. This confrontation is like an early christmas present for the moron anti floyd brigade, jesus christ watch it again you dumb ******s, NOTHING even happened, they shook hands, and floyd said I aint scared of you and asked him to not disrespect his interview.

if anything MOSLEY looked like a total idiot, and floyd remained classy, stutter? floyd stutters from time to time, when he's skating with his daughter or in post fight interviews.

the amount of idiots on here is astounding.
                  I concur, Mick. Floyd should not give this classless jackass the opportunity to fight.

Comment

Clearly Mayweather needs to fight this guy.....But I think he might be just a tad bit scuuuuurrred. It's plain to see "Money" could beat Mosley or Cotto but until I see him do it.....he gets no love from RAESAAD.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                      Because Mosley's a legit WW.
                      Pac-PBF ain't happening either (for purse cut disagreements), nor
                      PBF-Cotto (WW, and lack of $$$$), so look for PBF-Marquez II,
                      or some similar bull****.

Floyd wont fight Cotto cuz he is a WW and Floyd is scare of WW. but U R out of your mind if U think Floyd/Cotto would not make enough money

Comment

Working...
                      X