No announcement yet.

Who will Crawford fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will Crawford fight next?

Spence fight will never happen we all know that. I have three candidates.

Yordenis Ugas ---> Crawfish likes to beat Spence's leftovers. He already fought Brook and Porter. Why not Ugas? Another free TKO win after getting outboxed in middle of the ring.

Josesito Lopez ---> There were rumors about that fight in 2021. Perfect opponent for him. ATG fight. Another free TKO scoring.

Danny Garcia ---> Another Spence leftover but this is high risk for him. Garcia beat Bumavidez better than him. Crawfish lost 2-3 rounds to Bumavidez.

Jaron Ennis and Vergil Ortiz waiting for him but he won't fight of course. Prospects are dangerous asf.
    ​​​​​​
    boxingfan91, Zaroku and JohnnyRebel like this.

No one wants to fight him because he’s TBE. Spence is pricing himself out and knows he’s not going to be able to land anything on Crawford. Thurman, Danny, Ugas don’t want that smoke. Ennis would get taken to school and outbox completely.

Comment

Crawford better fight Spence next. End of thread.
      boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

Who cares???? If it’s not Spence, best to retire since your not fighting for a legacy.
        What a fkn waste of talent both him and Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          No one wants to fight him because he’s TBE. Spence is pricing himself out and knows he’s not going to be able to land anything on Crawford. Thurman, Danny, Ugas don’t want that smoke. Ennis would get taken to school and outbox completely.
          Ennis is more talented than Crawbum tbh. Crawbum is scared of him bcs he is real deal.
          boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

If Haymon is smart, and actually wants to make the fight, then he’s telling Crawford he either fights Spence or no other PBC fighter will be made available to him.
            what other options does Bud have?
            JohnnyRebel likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Ennis is more talented than Crawbum tbh. Crawbum is scared of him bcs he is real deal.
              You’re dreaming. Terence “TBE” Crawford is a boxing technician and defensive genius, he’d run circles around that overhyped bum called, Jaron Anus.

Comment

Whoever it is will be better than Otto Wallin or Tom Schwartz or Sefer Seferi.

Comment

A bum or a faded former champ. It's all he fights. Ugas seems like a good Dud Crawford option. He got his face broke in his last fight and is a former champ. But I'm not sure if Ugas is actually faded enough for Crawford to grow a pair and fight. I hope PBC freeze him out if he doesn't fight Spence though. Crawford should just retire if he ducks Spence and prices himself out. He's almost 35 years old and the most overrated and over hyped boxer since GGG. "Eye test" doe

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
                    A bum or a faded former champ. It's all he fights. Ugas seems like a good Dud Crawford option. He got his face broke in his last fight and is a former champ. But I'm not sure if Ugas is actually faded enough for Crawford to grow a pair and fight. I hope PBC freeze him out if he doesn't fight Spence though. Crawford should just retire if he ducks Spence and prices himself out. He's almost 35 years old and the most overrated and over hyped boxer since GGG. "Eye test" doe
                    Crawford eye test --> Bro you can outbox me as you wanna and I'll KO you eventually.

GGG eye test ---> Bro you can hit me with clean power punches as you wanna and my idiot fangirls will count only my pitty patty jabs.

Two biggest bums of decade.
                    Last edited by Silence; 08-07-2022, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X