Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rahman Comes In Overweight In Attempt To Show He Could've Made 205 For Jake Paul Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol he couldnt lose 10 pounds of water in a week for a fake weigh in?

even i can and have lost 10 pounds of water in a week.

this whole thing is stupid

Comment

Rahman Jr., is so incredibly stupid, he just can't keep his big mouth shut.
      He shouldn't have taken the fight, if he couldn't make the weight.
      He's missed out on a golden opportunity, to probably make more than he has so far.
      Then he's also missed out on a even a better paying rematch, if he'd won the first fight.
      The money, exposure, and a possible win, would've helped his career out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

What attracted me to boxingscene was all the Royal Rumbles that took place in threads between posters AND, that they report EVERYTHING that has to do with boxing.

They have always been this way, since their inception.
        Sad...........

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

I am curious about all this, care to share a link about these ticket sales? Not trying to discredit or anything just want to see this. Would be fantastic if people are not buying this nonsense. It would serve Showtime right. I know the Woodley rematch was a flop. Didn't know about the bad ticket sales.
          Forbes reports that the Woodly rematch only sold 65k ppv. Yet they claim in the same article that Fake Paul made ($40m) boxing in 2021. They claim he made $45m total last year. Does that make any sense?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Clown Rahman is just clout chasing and the PBChype YT channel is assisting him at this.
            Almighty doesn't wanna share the SHO budget with Jake.
            I thought Jakes ppl called Rahman to fight on short notice over the phone and Rahman was surprised and felt bullied into the fight. That makes him a clout chaser or you a fraud hater

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

The fight was signed for 200 pounds. What other fight you see “gone ahead” with 6 pounds over contracted weight limit?
              NYS stepped in.fake paul should stop pretending he's fighting real heavy weight boxers. He's not he's draining them down below the HW limit where they have never fought . Paul got what he deserved. Putting all thos obstacles in the way of the fight trying to weaken Rahman down way below his normal weight the state had to step in to legally stop this circus. Were you going to actually watch the fight?

Comment

Fake Paul is the new Charlie Zelenoff. Got his own plastic belt to prove it. Belt looks like it was stolen from a 5th grader.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                  Oh look. Here’s the real ticket sales…
                  Yea and when you click one of those blue sections, the available seats show up. Those sections aren't fully available you twit lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

How do you know he could make it easy? He had to get completely naked to make 206. And he used his own scale. If it's so easy why didn't he go down to the full 205?
                    Exactly. I’m not a Paul fan, but Rahman weighed in at 206.6 at 4PM . The weigh in would’ve been at noon, so I’m sure he was still cutting weight at that point

Comment

Watching these “real” boxing journalists defend Jake Paul for clicks is sickening. Keith - you are a real boxing writer, what are you doing? You go into detail about the weights that Jake has fought at but who cares? He is not a boxer. He has never boxed an actual boxer so your points are irrelevant. The fight was canceled because it wasn’t selling and nobody gave a crap about the fight. Fights do not get cancelled over weight issues over a week before the fight. Stop with the Jake Paul ****. He is a con artist! Don’t you get it? He makes money by scamming teenagers and young men by investing in his fake crypto coins. And you help him by giving him credibility as a “pro boxer”. It’s really sad to watch you and Dan Rafael, Chris Mannix do this. You are ruining your credibility with real boxing fans. Jake Paul will be gone from boxing in a year but your credibility will be loaded forever. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X