Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Good Feeling To Fight Again At Home, Will Be Even Louder This Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Good Feeling To Fight Again At Home, Will Be Even Louder This Time

Vergil Ortiz didn't plan for his first fight of the year to serve as a hometown headliner but will certainly embrace the opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Ortiz but he's a weight bully.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      How’s he a bully, you act like he’s Davis bringing Santa Cruz up from 126 to a higher weight not natural to him!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Wtf

He was just at 140 not that long ago

Comment

Ortiz is a very good fighter with a lot of upside but he needs to be at 154 before he explodes his kidneys. He is a weight bully simple and plain

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post

How’s he a bully, you act like he’s Davis bringing Santa Cruz up from 126 to a higher weight not natural to him!
            i didn't like that myself. San ta Cruz who is one of my favorites called out Tank and went up there to challenge himself (RESPECT) and Tank accepted it. neither was turning down that paycheck and your sorry ass wouldn't have neither. don't blame Tank. He's short and a natural 135 pounder

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Wtf

He was just at 140 not that long ago
              no he wasn't, hell he was just on his death bed trying to make 147. you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

Working...
              X