No announcement yet.

This just in!!! Floyd's next fight is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
    none other than Ivan Calderon...at 144 lb catch weight limit...
    And people on here would blow him for beating a great fighter. "FLoyd is just better. Give him his credit."

Comment

when floyd outboxes calderon he is obviously #1 as calderon is a p4p ranked fighter and mayweather is small himself! mayweather doesnt fight like a big man anyway.

Comment

fight night there is only 1 lbs difference as mayweather is so small

Comment

Celestino Caballero at catchweight of 144 so he can say he fight bigger guys.

Comment

I know that would suck!!! lol The fight could be entertaining though obviouly one sided...But imagine this seriously, what if like you had a like gayweather padding his record with dried up broken over the hill fighters... I mean you think that would be obvious to the general public. Imagine watching a mummy stand there and take punches for eight rounds and then have him quit on his stool, I mean, imagine that, sooooo ****ing boring...

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
              none other than Ivan Calderon...at 144 lb catch weight limit...
              LOL!!!
              last night JMM was..

slower, heavier than normal, fighting a big guy that doesn't want to trade punches and likes to dance around and most importantly, he recvd extra money $600,000 to be exact, JMM was not that hungry to win.

I think this is what he was thinking during the fight:
              "mmmm..$600,000 divided by 12rounds= $50,000/round
              $50,000 divided by 3 m.. ooppss!! ****!! he hit me with a left hook! damn it!
              now I have to recount...where was I again?..."

__________________________________________________ _____________

Pacman fight JMM was..

faster,fit, fighting a guy with the same size that wants to fight and trade punches, and most importantly, he was hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
                when floyd outboxes calderon he is obviously #1 as calderon is a p4p ranked fighter and mayweather is small himself! mayweather doesnt fight like a big man anyway.
                Gayweather will taste Calderon's power and it will certainly stun him.

Gayweather is sure to balloon up to 170 on fightnight against Calderon as Calderon will certainly give him all he can handle.

Comment

Working...
                X