Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn On Making Bivol-Canelo Rematch For Next May: 'We're A Little Bit Up Against Time'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    Bivol needs to figh Ramirez and Beterbiev.
    Canelo needs to fight Benavidez.
    Its not a good look for Bivol beating up smaller guys and its not a good look Canelo losing. Canelo keeps saying 168 is his best devision, so needs to stay there and stop bringing that up. 175 is not my division, blah blah.
    Stop making ****ing excuses for Canelo. Its sickening. This is a guy who said he could beat Usyk and had a title at 175. Stop the bull**** man. He just isn't good enough to win a legitimate boxing match against a prime boxer with zero advantages. **** this 168 ****. Don't go up to 175 and win a title then lose and make excuses. He avoided Beterbiev 3 times now to fight what he thought he could beat. And he failed. He's not good enough period.

Stop blaming Bivol.

​​​​​​

Last edited by Boxing Scene; 07-26-2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Stop making ****ing excuses for Canelo. Its sickening. This is a guy who said he could beat Usyk and had a title at 175. Stop the bull**** man. He just isn't good enough to win a legitimate boxing match against a prime boxer with zero advantages. **** this 168 ****. Don't go up to 175 and win a title then lose and make excuses. He avoided Beterbiev 3 times now to fight what he thought he could beat. And he failed. He's not good enough period.

Stop blaming Bivol.

​​​​​​

To be fair, I don’t think the poster is making excuses for. Canelo - they’re just pointing out the excuses Canelo is making for not looking good against Bivol with his “175 isn’t my best weight but I moved up to chase greatness” BS.

Comment

Its fact bivol has to fight at least once before taking on canelo for 2nd time,I notice hearn more keen for buatsi fight which isn't bad fight but certainly bivol taking on zurdo next is the fight to make at 175 besides beterviev unification

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Bob Arum has made it clear that he doesn't want Beterbiev-Bivol.

What the people want is irrelevant to him.
          Neither does Hearn. Despite what he has said about it, he doesn't appear to have made an offer to Beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
          X