Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia And Broner Open One More Chapter In Their Respective Careers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia And Broner Open One More Chapter In Their Respective Careers

By Corey Erdman - Boxing fans often plead the case that fighters should take tougher matchups more often because, among other reasons, in the event that they lose, the goodwill they will generate from observers for taking risks will keep their career afloat regardless. Of course, this is a generalization that has a lot of caveats. Lose too decisively too many times and the fans and the network executives who make final calls on which fights will be broadcast will determine you're no longer relevant. Lose to a fighter who in turn loses to a fighter they weren't expected to and your reputation is sullied by proxy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One guy is a professional boxer with a legit career
    The other has bills to pay.

Comment

I'll be pulling for Danny...He's been on the right end of some questionable decisions, but he's been an A-/B+ guy for a long time now. Guys a True Pro.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Broner is a idiot. i'm rooting for Figueroa

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          One guy is a professional boxer with a legit career
          The other has bills to pay.
          Danny Garcia has had a long and honorable career as a World Champion, willing to fight the best, win or lose.

I'm not even a huge fan, but he deserves a ton of respect.

Adrien Broner represents some of the worst aspects of boxing today, mainly the proliferation of world "titles".

Apart from the fact that a loss for either would be bad, they have nothing at all in common.

Comment

The article is just an advertisement selling a PPV. One guy fighting Crawford's left over and the other is a left over...both are showing up for a pay check that nobody is willing to pay for.

They belong together on the same card.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 07-25-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              The article is just an advertisement selling a PPV. One guy fighting Crawford's left over and the other is a left over...both are showing up for a pay check that nobody is willing to pay for.

They belong together on the same card.
              Which card is PPV ? Garcia’s or Broner’s ??

Comment

Let’s just be clear and get a few things correct, Poppa Garcia if those not excuses what the hell are they! Also stop saying Broner won a fight recently, he got the dammm decision but odd be dam if he truly won!

Comment

Literally no one cares.
                  Coachcody Coachcody likes this.

Comment

Broner blew it with his pathetic effort against Pacquiao....I never want to watch him again.

I didn't know Garcia was still boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X