Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly: After a Statement Win Against Bastida, I'll Take on Whoever Wants It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly: After a Statement Win Against Bastida, I'll Take on Whoever Wants It

Josh Kelly (11-1-1, 7 KOs) is in confident mood ahead of his WBO International Super Welterweight Championship fight against Lucas Bastida (18-1-1, 10 KOs) on Saturday 30 July at the Vertu Motors Arena in Newcastle, live on Channel 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s been ordered to fight Troy Williamson for the British title but he’s clearly going to duck that fight.
    Williamson breaks Kelly down and stops him late

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
      He’s been ordered to fight Troy Williamson for the British title but he’s clearly going to duck that fight.
      Williamson breaks Kelly down and stops him late
      You see what I see. Duck incoming.

Comment

I get the unfourtunate feeling we may have already seen the best of Josh

Comment

Hopefully he's ready to drop his Roy Jones impression. Dude is gonna get hurt if he keeps playing Dance Dane Revolution in the ring...

Comment

Agree with other commenters who are skeptical.

We’ve never heard a mea culpa from Adam Booth for the risky career guidance he has so far given Kelly. Booth could have acknowledged rushing the lad into the Avanseyan massacre, and started on a new approach. Instead press releases like this one paint Kelly a major force — in what? Beating on Argentinian journeymen?

Good luck to the lad. It’s a shame he can’t get a sensible trainer like McGuigan.

Comment

Working...
            X