Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade vs. Janibek Alimkhnauly Ordered By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick and tired of telling this dude to come join the PBC family. I’ve reached out to him on every one of his social media accounts pleading for him to make the move to no avail. He simply DOES NOT want to challenge himself. Done with him. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      On Wednesday, the WBO's World Championship Committee ordered negotiations to begin for a mandatory fight between full middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade and interim-champion Janibek Alimkhnauly.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Andrade has his self to blame for not being able to get fights. He has all the skills and power to be exciting, but choses to win by decision. I thing he has either dropped or hurt everyone he has fought, but lets the guy off the hook and boxes his way to a decision. Boring!!! Become exiting and start knocking people out and maybe you'll get paid!

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
        This is where Andrade’s ‘0’ finally goes

no, because he will provide excuse #214 and swerve........
        Last edited by OnePunch; 07-20-2022, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Thank you WBO. And the NEW !!!!!!
          Yerlan T. Yerlan T. likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

no, because he will provide excuse #214 and swerve........
            Now that’s a twist I (somehow) didn’t see coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              This is 100% true, however I did see a video where Andrade stated himself that he's moving up to 168 and he wants to face all the top dogs including Benavidez because he knows his prime isn't going to last much longer and he wants to test himself while he still can.
              All talk no action.

This clown had ample opportunities.

Ducked Jermell twice, ducked Lara 3x, and ducked Derevyanchenko one time.

Now he all of a sudden moves up when Janibek is in position to be his mandatory?

Why does this sound familiar?

Oh yeah its cause its what he has been doing his entire career.

Remember when he decided to go to Germany to fight Jack Culcay for the WBA regular belt when he was Jermell's wbc mandatory and ended up losing the mandatory spot as a result? Then claimed he and his team didn't know that fighting for another org's belt would disqualify them as mandatory? Smh.

How about the time when the WBA announced its intention to order Lara (super champ) vs Andrade (regular champ) to make sure that there was only one belt.

Guess what Andrade did then?

Announced two weeks later that he was moving up to middleweight.

This clown gonna keep wiggling his way out of big fights. It's his best boxing skill.
              Keysandboxing Keysandboxing likes this.

Comment

Doo Doo stacking up legit opponents

Showing Nelo how it's done

Taking 0's

Comment

Boo-Boo have Salita talk to Benavidez first, if that can't happen, take the fight!!!

Comment

Andrade injury incoming!!! You know what I had bare time for Andrade I think he went over to Germany and beat a solid fighter and his career was on the up n' up. You literally couldn't pay this dude to get in a ring any more. I get it man wants the big fights but I don't recall much risk reward to put himself on the map. Zach Parker was the fight. That was a fair amount of risk for little reward in that fight but the benefits would have come with the win. Come on boo-boo get this career going again!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      On Wednesday, the WBO's World Championship Committee ordered negotiations to begin for a mandatory fight between full middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade and interim-champion Janibek Alimkhnauly.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      He might as well retire. He’s too old and past his prime to be fighting nobodies who don’t make him money. Then again, maybe that’s why he fights these pigeons.
                      Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 07-21-2022, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X